Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
The dinosaur girls actually ARE cute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Our very own z0glin has been translating Wizard's Soul in the zoglin comics thread, but I believe he's been busy with Drinking Girls and real life.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

That sure was abrupt!

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Amppelix posted:

Angel Densetsu (which I'd vaguely classify as material for this thread) popped into my head for some reason, and next thing I know, I was rereading it in its entirety. I just finished doing that, and wow. It's so good. It's so good! I completely forgot how good it was but it's so so good! It might literally be my favourite Manga ever. Certainly among the only ones I've ever reread along with FMA and Dragon Ball.

It's a real hell of a manga and it's a shame that there's no official english release.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
She's an angry croissant

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Ninja Shinobu-chan is really cute and I'm gonna be sad when it doesn't update every day

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Considering she's explicitly been able to respond to things that Mana is thinking, I'm guessing Aya can hear thoughts, but not see them.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

I'm really enjoying Ninja Shinobu-san a lot

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Shinobu-chan is really good and I'd really like to see more stuff by that author

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

I'm laughing way too hard at this

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
New Senryu Girl is up.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Huzzah! posted:

new Sleepy Princess
We find out the horrible secret that is Demon Monk's real name.

is it just me or is the princess looking taller and older in this chapter

as in, "less like a weird goblin"

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Oh, I completely forgot about that.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Just read whatever seems interesting. The Convince to Read thread can be good if you're just looking for whatever, and you can check out the various genre/demographic threads or the recommendation thread once you have a better idea of what you're looking for.

(I don't know anything about the Akira manga so you might want to ask in the recommendation thread)

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
someone please help Mieruko-chan

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
It is pretty clearly not the end of the manga you doofuses

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
"to to the her highness"