Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Q: SOmeone sends you a can of source code, but no can opener. What do you do?

A: I don't program computers.

Smythe fucked around with this message at 08:51 on Nov 21, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Q: A mad scientist has shrunk you down to the size of an ant, but you're allowed to bring one and only one computer algorithm. Which one do you take?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Q: A beautiful woman approaches you with a predicament: You can have sex with her for ".999999999999...", or she can chemically castrate you for "1". How do you wriggle out from this rock and hard place and kiss the girl?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Q: You've been watching vaguely erotic ASMR videos where quirky girls brush their hair and give you personal attention for 5 hours and soaked your only pair of trousers through with precum - and the pizza man just arrived. Unfortunately, your roommate and his block-head bro are in the living room playing the X-Box One. How to you get the pizza without alerting these numskulls of your perversion?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Q: A bird and bee fly into the chunnel, followed by 2 hypersonic trains. Where do they meet?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Q: A libertarian, a rabbi, and a linebacker walk into a bar

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
lmao

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Smythe posted:

Q: You've been watching vaguely erotic ASMR videos where quirky girls brush their hair and give you personal attention for 5 hours and soaked your only pair of trousers through with precum - and the pizza man just arrived. Unfortunately, your roommate and his block-head bro are in the living room playing the X-Box One. How to you get the pizza without alerting these numskulls of your perversion?

lol

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
I can program a computer, but I can't program the human heart :(.

salisbury shake
Dec 27, 2011
im made out of garbage

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Smythe posted:

Q: A bird and bee fly into the chunnel, followed by 2 hypersonic trains. Where do they meet?

african or european hehehaehah

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

Q: You are shrunk to the height of a nickel and your mass is proportionally reduced so as to maintain your original density. You are then thrown into an empty glass blender. The blades will start moving in 60 seconds. What do you do?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

SO DEMANDING posted:

You are shrunk to the height of a nickel and your mass is proportionally reduced so as to maintain your original density. You are then thrown into an empty glass blender. The blades will start moving in 60 seconds. What do you do?
wasn't that a screen in amiga classic Weird Dreams

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka

Smythe posted:

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
lmao I bet you don't even know how computers work, it's just some magic box to you for poking people on facebook

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer

trick question, you just watch ephemeral rift talk about pizza and beer

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
I don't even program a computer

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

pram posted:

african or european hehehaehah

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
Q: anime:manga::ephebophilia:???

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
thread not about computers!!!!! :wth: :wth: :wth: :wth: :xd:

pram
Jun 10, 2001

obstipator posted:

thread not about computers!!!!! :wth: :wth: :wth: :wth: :xd:

agreed gas and punish

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

Q: anime:manga::ephebophilia:???

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

Q: Your post-war economy is in the dumps and experiencing hyperinflation due to burdensome reparations. A computer just shot your diplomat. What should you do?

A: I don't pogrom computers

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
Q: How do you tell someone is a five-figgy fucktard?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Q: Are we not men?

• Locked thread