Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
i was going to upgrade to the iphone 6s, but at the last second i decided to go with the Apple Big Phone 6s. i thought it's extra screen size would appeal to me, and as right now, i'm not too sure. i still have time to swap it for the reg 6s

it feels like i'm holding a fisher price toy. i cannot store it in front pockets (awkward when i walk, like i have a boner)

it hurts my hand to reach far across with my average size fingers

kinda strains my hand after a while grabbing it with one hand

would you say it's worth it for the extra screen space? should i keep it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
sounds like its the phone for you, a turd bitch

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

same except my boner

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
don't use a phone you hate just because some nerd lords on an Internet forum told you to

Sharktopus
Aug 9, 2006

get bigger hands idiot

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
i feel like i just took too big of a jump. i bit off more than i could chew. the reg size 6s was already a step up in terms of screen size than the 5s

Oaken Ralph
Nov 23, 2015
When I got the Big 6, I thought "poo poo! This thing is huge, I think I messed up"; and I couldn't go back in my purchase, because it was an import done via a friend who traveled to the US. But after some time using it the impression it is too big went away and I really love the extra screen area. Using the phone with one hand is indeed less than ideal, but I developed my tricks. I am not saying you should keep it; but if you still have some time before committing, you may want to give it a try — you may like it big.

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
use a shrink ray

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Oaken Ralph posted:

When I got the Big 6, I thought "poo poo! This thing is huge, I think I messed up"; and I couldn't go back in my purchase, because it was an import done via a friend who traveled to the US. But after some time using it the impression it is too big went away and I really love the extra screen area. Using the phone with one hand is indeed less than ideal, but I developed my tricks. I am not saying you should keep it; but if you still have some time before committing, you may want to give it a try — you may like it big.

i hope i can open up more to a big phone. i just need to relax

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
my anus

pram
Jun 10, 2001
stop posting op

Necronomoticon
Aug 14, 2007

Millennial 80's business guy

Oaken Ralph posted:

same. it's pretty unwieldy for the first couple weeks, but it's pretty pimpin after a few morning wanks

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Sham bam bamina! posted:

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Necronomoticon posted:

same. it's pretty unwieldy for the first couple weeks, but it's pretty pimpin after a few morning wanks

i wanked once w/it and it kinda felt like i was looking at a much larger computer monitor, so it was nice

hey i just thought of something kinda funny... imagine those people who get refurbished phones, and all the other times the previous person wanked off to it

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i have one of those giant sarnsung things. i'm a retarded child you see. also i have a iphone 6s

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i hear you asking, that is all well and good that you have those telephones but what is your point dr honked. well i don't have one, i'm just white noise posting.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
i luv u honk honk duck

Sharktopus
Aug 9, 2006

why you gotta bring race into this dr honked???

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Dr. Honked posted:

i have one of those giant sarnsung things. i'm a retarded child you see. also i have a iphone 6s

Dr. Honked posted:

i hear you asking, that is all well and good that you have those telephones but what is your point dr honked. well i don't have one, i'm just white noise posting.

:newlol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
same but my dilz, op

• Locked thread