Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Krogort
Oct 27, 2013

RocketSurgeon posted:

Does it have a server browser/can you have custom servers or is it more like CoD?

It has DOTA-like matchmaking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krogort
Oct 27, 2013
I heard the game has been released in asia.

Krogort
Oct 27, 2013

Jerkface posted:

Who are THE BEST operators?

From beta my limited experience is that: Thermite, Ash, Mute, Tachanka, Castle were all pretty good

Thermite and Thatcher are a must have for every attack team. Fuze is just behind.

For defense it's not as marked. Mute or Bandit are nice to have but now that we have Thatcher they aren't as good as they used to be.

SMG are apparently terrible

Krogort fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Dec 2, 2015

Krogort
Oct 27, 2013

Dezztroy posted:

I really hope they add some more underbarrel options. Not having underbarrel breaching shotguns is really weird considering the theme.
This guy seems to have one.

Krogort
Oct 27, 2013
Hitmarker on head, not a single HP lost.
gently caress this netcode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rIivNUARkE

Krogort
Oct 27, 2013
Put the voice activation threshold on minimum in the game options. Otherwise it still act as voice activation when you set it up to push to talk.

Krogort
Oct 27, 2013

pandaK posted:

please reformat the pregame character select screens so that the map and gamemode are displayed somewhere on the screen all the time instead of just a brief image in the beginning.
Someone PM him this

Krogort fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Dec 7, 2015

Krogort
Oct 27, 2013

Dvsilverwing posted:

So, what are everyone's most played atk/def operators so far statistically?

I have played Thermite/Castle more than all the other operators combined as I feel they are a must have for every team and the idiots I play with always rush for Fuze or pick some random operators.

(castle shotgun is the poo poo, yes put a laser on it)

Feel that an attack team without Thermite, Thatcher and Fuze is going to be quite handicapped so I always pick one of those if they are free.
Maybe you can get some nice "rush" builds with fast running/breaching operators such as Ash and Sledge.

I used to love Blitz during the beta but he has been nerfed too hard.

Krogort
Oct 27, 2013

Jerkface posted:

ive won like 6 games in a row and still no rank up from SIV wtf cmon, this game demotes me on a whim gimme a rank
For what it's worth

1.19 k/d ratio
12 w/l ratio

Gold 1

I've never seen anyone above Gold 4.

Krogort
Oct 27, 2013

keyframe posted:

Can you headshot shield players through the glass on their shield with glaz?

Why would you kill your teammates ?

Krogort
Oct 27, 2013
You get them "for free" as in you don't have to spend 25k renown or 5ish EUR.

Krogort
Oct 27, 2013
Doc and Twitch are terrible, bottom of the poo poo tier list (with IQ and Tatchanka).

Thatcher makes Twitch obsolete.
Doc skill doesn't come into play often enough (downed teammate nearby) to warrant taking him over many other operators.

Krogort fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Dec 26, 2015

Krogort
Oct 27, 2013
All the assault rifles are good however.

Krogort
Oct 27, 2013

Paradigmata posted:

must have Attacker Line-up is:

Thermite
Sledge
Blitz
Fuze
Thatcher

Fixed that for you.

Krogort
Oct 27, 2013
I think the closest the hostage ever spawn from a door is in the fridge on the top floor of the Russian Café map.
You can use a breaching charge without issue, didn't try the grenade launcher though.

Krogort
Oct 27, 2013

Great Beer posted:

Bullshit on this being a thing. Every time I peek out I get immediately headshot by a guy who wasnt there on my screen but on his I was a body length into the doorway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwtY7Xx3gpo

Krogort fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Jan 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krogort
Oct 27, 2013

Ruzihm posted:

You aren't wrong about the defender having time on his side, but if you are merely sitting still (defender or not), you are at a disadvantage unless you are hard to spot at first glance:
http://zippy.gfycat.com/ImportantIllfatedCoati.webm

You can always spam crouch stand and be very hard to hit.
Like this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwtY7Xx3gpo

Maybe it doesn't works so well on 60hz servers.

• Locked thread