Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

It's weird; most of the animation looked fine but every now and then the models would look super-stiff and awkward, both in and out of cutscenes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Free coke in the greenroom

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

DONNNNNN'T

CAAAAAAAARRE

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

She's right; she really doesn't know how to get them excited.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Housh posted:

How long is this keynote? I'm holding a poo poo and out of socks.
You're missing nothing by going right now.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

"Oh thank god they're clapping."

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Steve2911 posted:

Someone actually shouted 'THANK YOU' at the free beta character. What a loving oval office that person is.
It's more of a "THANK YOU" in the "we've seen enough, goodbye" vein.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Overwatch is gonna eat Gearbox's lunch/drink its milkshake/gently caress its mother.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

I can't imagine what it would be like to deliver a keynote presentation in a language the audience can't understand. Ono makes it look easy.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Full Throttle is too loving short.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Oh my

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

I don't think I've ever met someone in person who's played a KoF game before. Like, ever.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Zaphod42 posted:

Onimusha Souls
yessssssssss

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Help Im Alive posted:

KoFXIII is very good
Huh, I never looked into before (stopped paying attention back in the 90's), but it looks neat. I'll grab it during the next steam sale. Thanks for the heads up.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Help Im Alive posted:

It might be kind of impentrable if you're not already experienced with fighting games though
It's fine; I mostly screw around in fighting games and sometimes learning the system is just as interesting as just playing--GGxrd was neat in that regard.

Retaining that knowledge is a different story :v:

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

The whitest teeth.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Oh man they really don't know how to present this stuff.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Tyree posted:

no one does
I know :(

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

This presentation was definitely missing slide guitars.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

I wish he would've replied with "I do know that your name isn't worth much, Adam."

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

I can get behind a VR game that encourages you to make a mess.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

When mechs get stoned.

edit: also leave it to corporate game design to make a VR game that's about a person playing a VR game

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Ace Combat VR is going to be the most fun I've had puking since freshman year of college.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

At first I was like "gently caress open world racing" but then I remembered sparrows can be fun to drive and I'm just hoping they don't gently caress it up.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Most of my emotional scars come from MOBAs

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Not just a MOBA, but a MOBA that takes itself much more seriously than ever thought possible!

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Harlock posted:

MOBAs have graphics from 2010 why are you showing it off with a CG cutscene
this 100%

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Steve2911 posted:

Also quite a lot of Japanese stuff and no Persona 5 in sight.
It got delayed two days ago so it's not surprising they didn't have anything new to show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

hahahahahaha

• Locked thread