Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
abraxas
Apr 6, 2004

"It's a Yuletide!"

I just tuned in when R&C was being demo'd, what did I miss? The VR thing was painful, both their on stage "demo" and also lol at anyone excited for REZ in tyool 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraxas
Apr 6, 2004

"It's a Yuletide!"

I hope the eagle game actually makes you flap your glow-dildos or you crash and die a horrible bird death

abraxas
Apr 6, 2004

"It's a Yuletide!"

In this VR game you play a kid playing a VR game controlling a golem. The Inception of VR

abraxas
Apr 6, 2004

"It's a Yuletide!"

Well I can get behind this game 100%, also it has an Evangelion reference sooo

abraxas
Apr 6, 2004

"It's a Yuletide!"

That AC demo made me hope/wish for a VR skydiving/basejumping simulator. That would be simultaneously terrifying and awesome.

abraxas
Apr 6, 2004

"It's a Yuletide!"

This game looks amazing

abraxas
Apr 6, 2004

"It's a Yuletide!"

Oooookay I guess?

Commissar Ken posted:

Well that was abrupt as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraxas
Apr 6, 2004

"It's a Yuletide!"

So what is actually gonna be available today? And is this worldwide or US only and us poor Euros need to wait an undisclosed amount of time before SOE decides to get their asses in gear? :mad:

• Locked thread