Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.
Her top is oddly likable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.
Whatever company Sony have to write and make these things, love 'em.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Eat poo poo Bioware.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

I love the GT live reactions so much!

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Reminds me of the FF15 city gameplay from 2010 or 2012, but that's alright.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

I kinda wanna see how FF7PC runs and behaves on PS4 before I get it. Definitely want it with how pixelhunty it is on PS3/Vita.

Having COD and DLC is a gigantic thing with the investors and stock market.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

man nurse posted:

that must mean they've got some good stuff stashed away for later.

Full scale Last Guardian catbird plushies

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Making sure that all the Gearbox humor is in.. no thanks to Battleborn

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

First 30 minutes
1 Uncharted 4
2 FF7R
3 COD
4 Battlefront
5 Battleborn
6 SFV

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Housh posted:

By the time you finish FF7 PC port on PS4 the remake might be out.

More like platinum. You need to max out the gil counter (99,999,999)

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

I approve of this silly tomfoolery.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Oh it's 2D indie sidescroller that goes gold before Starbound does #853

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Dear indies, especially ones who aren't actual indies, please learn that we hate getting eyefucked by unecessary amounts of filters and effects

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Don't pledge to Psychonauts 2 until you read up on how well Schafer handles money :/

DarkstarIV posted:

Where is my reveal of Valkyria: Azure Revolution, Sony? :mad:

Sega will never bring it over on their own.

Sega just took a hard financial hit in their report due to lower pachinko and pachislot sales, so yeah quite likely they will never bring it over on their own.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

I can seriously imagine playing the poo poo out of Dont Starve Together with company. Never got far enough in the original one but I did love it.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Inject it into my OLED vita's veins.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

YES FOR ZERO

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

I hope Samurai Souls works out for them, and that it really is Samurai Souls in gameplay and functions. Hnnngh.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Minutes 30-60
7 Indies :38 to :51 (Vita mentions x2)
8 YAKUZA ZERO
9 SNK stuff (Vita mentions x1), KOF'14
10 Samurai Souls (Nioh)
11 Bast, Bit, NucThrone (Vita mentions x3)

Way to go Vita!

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Nobody briefing them to not applaud when they have a mic on them?

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Harlock posted:

Is this a clip from the.. movie? The game?

"It's like playing a Pixar film" - everybody who have played it

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Now it's time for utterly mad PSVR products. If you haven't seen the dolphin school one already, pop that acid.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Really not the hottest VR demo even if it had wo WAIT WHAT REZ PS VR?

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

I'm getting cut back on non-necessities to save the PSVR dosh better feelings.

Eagle light with the kind of immersion sense PSVR gives will be mad. I've watched Oculus-recorded War Thunder videos on CardboardVR and that made me want to sit down.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

I want to play that!

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Minutes 60-90
12 Brutal (what?)
13 MLB'16
14 Guns Up
15 Fat Princess Adventures
16 Ratchet & Clank
17 PS VR segment (f everything, REZ VR INFINITY!)

I still think it needs some big serious titles (PSVR) to really get something to invest in.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Oh gently caress oh god oh gently caress yes

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Yechezkel posted:

Fighter planes in VR. Uh no thanks, that will make me dizzy in no time :barf:

I've watched War Thunder oculus recorded videos on CardboardVR, that's been enough to make my legs weaken a little

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Policenaut posted:

Yo uh you're not gonna tell us how much PSVR costs? Come on mang, you just told us about Ace Combat VR don't hold out on us.

Shuhei's word is that it'll come when there's content for it, could be that they're still waiting.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Hopefully Ni No Kuni 2 will launch without some scalper cocksucker buying 90% of the limited editions.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

"HAY GUYS LETS MAKE A MOBA" - currently unemployed decisionmakers at EA etc

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

That's it? Where's the title worth caring about the slightest at all that you ordinarily finish a show with?

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

22 presentations if we bundle indies and PSVR together, and I cared about eight presentations.

Ace 7, Yak 0 and Rez Infinity filled my hungry game announcement belly.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Steve2911 posted:

Persona 5 in sight.

Summer 2016

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Check PS stores in ten minutes, I heard 20:00 GMT for when the PS2 classics (which went unmentioned :wtf:) get up

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Sky Shadowing posted:

Wait, is Ace Combat 7 VR only (as in it's impossible to play it without PS VR) or VR compatible (as in you can just play it like a regular game)?

It's compatible with it yea.

I guess PS2 Classics on Tuesday.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Mr. Fortitude posted:

Where are you hearing that it's compatible? If so, that changes things dramatically.

That's what I get from the Japanese PS account's wording, how they spoke of VR integration on stage, and the fact that it would be insane to make it VR exclusive.

Just check this out:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Wendell posted:

Yeah, the way they spoke about it on stage didn't make it seem VR exclusive at all, but then Gamespot went and reported it as exclusive.

Gamespot goes and reports a lot of things

• Locked thread