Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

ninjahedgehog posted:

The last fifteen seconds made me laugh out loud. "That's me! Calling the Taliban!"

This was fantastic. I listened to the whole thing this morning thinking, "Yeah, okay, this sounds pretty good," and getting marginally excited for the season to come, then she's calling the Taliban and it's like "oh that's right Koenig is a crazy person, this is going to be dope"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
It sounds to me like Koenig won't have a problem picking that apart, though. Especially since she's not talking to Bergdahl directly. It seems like the scale of this is far more ambitious than "was he right or wrong for doing what he did," which may or may not make for good listening.

• Locked thread