Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."
Listening to episode one. It seems fine but if this had been the first season it would not have received near the same coverage. Koening is probably super interested in not making her show a whodunit despite what everyone else wants. Which explains why she picked this more open topic about war and the US military and whatever else it ends up being about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."

rotinaj posted:

This was a fun little episode, although they need to bring the funk to make it as interesting as season one. If I'm taking things at face value, though... Bowe's plan is dumb as gently caress and he got his head too far up his rear end about how much of a superman he is.

Yeah right now my issue is that at best Bowe is an idiot who watched too many movies then entered a war zone. At worst he is just a deserter which I am not mad about, but is exactly the story that already exists. And unlike last season it is hard to find evidence of intent. Adnan either did or did not kill that girl and those events could presumably be proven through outside investigation. Bowe's motivation are known only to himself. But hey there will probably he chills and thrills along the way so idlk.

• Locked thread