Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Armed Neutrality
May 8, 2006

BUY MORE CRABS
Will Machado have SS eligibility in Yahoo leagues at the start of the season? I won the poo poo out of my league last year thanks in no small part to being able to use him at SS...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armed Neutrality
May 8, 2006

BUY MORE CRABS
How are you guys feeling about Puig next year? I can keep 5 guys next year, 4 in picks 1-4 and a rookie in the last round. Buxton will be my rookie, but I can't see keeping Puig over Machado, Goldschmidt, Cespedes, Chris Davis, or Dee Gordon.

Armed Neutrality
May 8, 2006

BUY MORE CRABS
Thanks for the heads up, I got all my notifications minutes after you posted. :)

Armed Neutrality
May 8, 2006

BUY MORE CRABS
Adam Duvall is a drat stud, 11 homers this month.

Armed Neutrality
May 8, 2006

BUY MORE CRABS
Ugh when do I give up on Buxton in a keeper? He's back to being poo poo again.

Armed Neutrality
May 8, 2006

BUY MORE CRABS
I can't think of a situation in which I wouldn't take that, especially considering Darvish is on the DL again..

Who sends these kinds of offers? drat.

Armed Neutrality
May 8, 2006

BUY MORE CRABS
Last year I traded away picks 5-8 in order to win my 16 team 4 pick keeper league, which I did, and now to my surprise I'm first in my division and 2nd overall. Time to start trading away next years picks again!

If anyone sees any gaping holes here, I'd love some advice on where to beef up. (I punted saves, 16 team H2h 5x5 obp)

c- Wilson Ramos
1b - goldy
2b - schoop
3b - machado
ss - castro
of - duvall, saunders, moya, chris davis
Bench - dee gordon, alex bregman

P mchugh, velasquez, karns, bartolo, zach davies, joe ross, shelby miller, josh tomlin, eovaldi, peavy, darvish

I'm thinking a good OF and a pitcher, should I trade for a few good closers or continue with what works?

Armed Neutrality
May 8, 2006

BUY MORE CRABS

IcePhoenix posted:

There's speculation that Bregman is coming up before the end of the month, so if you've got the roster space he might be worth a stash.

Hope so, he's been on my bench for two months.

Armed Neutrality
May 8, 2006

BUY MORE CRABS

Moneyball posted:

Bregman up tomorrow. O/U on HR: 73

Where'd you see that?

Armed Neutrality
May 8, 2006

BUY MORE CRABS

Fast Luck posted:

I have Bregman and i DON'T want him to get promoted because of my league settings. I have him stashed in my NA spot (yahoo) and can keep him as my "protected prospect" for next season if I still have him there on September 1. I can still leave him in that slot even if he gets called up, but I won't be able to make any more add/drops (just like if you left an active guy in your DL slot). Not sure if I can actually pull this off

Are you competitive this year?

Armed Neutrality
May 8, 2006

BUY MORE CRABS

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I'm glad I didn't kick McHugh to the curb earlier, he was utter poo poo but now he's back to his serviceable if somewhat scrubby self.

:shepicide:

Armed Neutrality
May 8, 2006

BUY MORE CRABS
Bregman is heating up. :)

Armed Neutrality
May 8, 2006

BUY MORE CRABS

Moneyball posted:

Gary "Babe Ruth" Sanchez

Man gently caress that guy. Still, this weeks opponent has him, and I'm still winning HR and RBI but losing pitching. Dammit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armed Neutrality
May 8, 2006

BUY MORE CRABS

Moneyball posted:

O/U Manny Machado steals in 2016: 1 ?

It's nuts. I mean he's still awesome but what happened?

• Locked thread