Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.

SubponticatePoster posted:

Hey I've got no problem skipping people until they have something interesting to say. Or leaving it out entirely, although a couple of people in the thread have mentioned they never played 1 so I thought I'd show off at least some of it.

I am one of those and I would love to get as much conversations as possible. However the format of putting it at the end of videos sounds like a good one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
I know this is open spoilers but I was wondering if you could maybe not talk about it in the videos? Skimming a thread is easy, avoiding spoilers when watching the vids is much harder. I know this game is old but I have managed to stay unspoiled so far.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
Thank you for this LP Subponticate Poster! I have enjoyed it immensely.

Another thing though, I really don't get everyone being so uncomfortable with Liara's age. She says that she is barely an adult by her species standards. I interpret that as her age corresponding to 18/19 human years. Shepard is 30 at the most by my estimate, probably somewhat younger. Is that really such a huge age difference?

• Locked thread