Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

They were basically uplifted by the protheans with enough advanced tech that they probably didn't have to worry about predators.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Regalingualius posted:

I always felt like Meer kind of flubbed it more often for serious lines but nailed it with the comedy, and vice versa for Hale.

That's probably because Meer's normal career is improv comedy while Hale is a career voice actor.

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

DeusExMachinima posted:

Wait, so did you peace out from Noveria before Peak 15 for Bring Down the Sky and the sidequests? My RPG-specific OCD compelled me to finish a planet once I landed on it.

Yeah, she specifically went there to give herself max paragon/renegade.

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

DeusExMachinima posted:

All of this has happened before and all of it will happen again. :awesomelon:

The Wheel of Time turns, and ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legends. Legends fade to myth, and even myth fades when the age that birthed it comes again.

• Locked thread