Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

That includes all the usual problems with elves. For example the third game makes it fairly obvious the Protheans tried to prepare them to destroy the reapers this time and they did nothing with it. Or at least that's my understanding of it. It's why they always have the best technology, when someone else makes something better they just find the appropriate bit of tech to make theirs better again.

I may be wrong though as I haven't personally played ME3, I just like the world and wish that the Reapers didn't become what they did. Because Giant Space Bio Robots is boring as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

One thing the third game sort of did okay at was making any weirdness behind the Asari species compared to the others is that they are literally a science experiment. So fast maturation but long lives are something that was done to them not natural. Still doesn't explain the breasts because as far as I can tell Protheans are insectoid and Asari were probably some sort of amphibian/reptile before the Protheans did science to them.

I mean most of the other races kind of work as a natural evolution, and the Asari are wierd because they aren't natural.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

Do we have to play human in Andromeda, because if so that kind of sucks.

• Locked thread