Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YOTC
Nov 18, 2005
Damn stupid newbie
I feel that there's a chunk of video one with audio desync. Might just be me though.

Also butts shep right hooking things is the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOTC
Nov 18, 2005
Damn stupid newbie
Agreeing with the vote for Wrex and whoever else is appropriate. Garrus if all else fails.

YOTC
Nov 18, 2005
Damn stupid newbie
This one always take Liara to Novaria simply because while everyone else pulls guns in that scene in the hanger Liara just gets all biotic glowly and stares them down.

Liara's pretty badass even this early.

YOTC
Nov 18, 2005
Damn stupid newbie
My standard end game gun is a sniper rifle with no skill in it with the explosive rounds and the knockback rounds. Because dumbfireing it into the ground is the GREATEST THING in me1. Used the shotgun instead the time I played infiltrator.

YOTC
Nov 18, 2005
Damn stupid newbie

SubponticatePoster posted:

Personal personnel

Doing a bunch of poo poo for people. The only one of these that really matters is Wrex's. If you don't do Tali's you can just threaten her in 2 and she goes "yup, that's Shepard!" Garrus's never comes up again. If you don't do Wrex's though...well, you're a horrible person :colbert:

I also realized I'd forgotten to do the Luna mission. Do y'all want to see it? It's 3x go to a base, shoot a turret, go inside and shoot some robits. The only thing interesting is the ending, and that only by virtue of knowing it's an embryonic EDI. I'll still do it off-camera if people would rather us get to the good stuff.

A+ for music choice.

• Locked thread