Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
so the holes arent bottomless?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

NickRoweFillea posted:

so the holes arent bottomless?
In a faraway city, Knuc lays down on the sidewalk like in the video for "Just" by Radiohead

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Gigante posted:

In a faraway city, Knuc lays down on the sidewalk like in the video for "Just" by Radiohead

lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

Lmfao dude

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Pablo Gigante posted:

holy poo poo

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

All the accompanying visuals for that post in my mind are so good.. lmao.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pablo Gigante posted:

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I've never seen the video but Knuc, laying down on a sidewalk, and the phrase "bottomless holes" is enough for me.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

I've never seen the video but Knuc, laying down on a sidewalk, and the phrase "bottomless holes" is enough for me.

In the video the guy says something mysterious and maked everyone else on the sidewalk lay on the floor, so hed say bottemless holes and then all of tokyo would loe on the sidewalk

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Pablo Gigante posted:

lol brutal

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

In the video the guy says something mysterious and maked everyone else on the sidewalk lay on the floor, so hed say bottemless holes and then all of tokyo would loe on the sidewalk

I have no idea what this actually says but I laughed at it anyway.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

You ought to just watch the video.. one of the greatest. ANd the guy who lies down on the sidewalk is basically what Knuc looks like in my head.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

You ought to just watch the video.. one of the greatest. ANd the guy who lies down on the sidewalk is basically what Knuc looks like in my head.

From what I remember and according to his own descriptions of himself, Knuc U Kinte looks like Spud from Trainspotting. lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Orr uhh kind of like what if Spud from Trainspotting and the guy from Pablo Gigante's avs had a kid. That's head canon Knuc U Kinte, based at least partially on a true story.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Describing my physical appearance online to my YCS buddies... God I wish I could have been there.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Knuc U Kinte looks like his avatar to me, in my head.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
As do most people, if there avatar is a person, unless I have reason to believe otherwise.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

mines accurate

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Mine isn't... I'm white BTW.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Wormskull posted:

From what I remember and according to his own descriptions of himself, Knuc U Kinte looks like Spud from Trainspotting. lmfao

i think of aids moby from redlettermedia

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SM64Guy posted:

i think of aids moby from redlettermedia

No idea what that is but it sounds funny.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
It'sa me! AIDS Moby!

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Wormskull posted:

No idea what that is but it sounds funny.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I spent a lot of time in my teens making jokes about Moby but I don't think I ever listened to his music.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Based AIDS Moby

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

One time I was in a cafe in Nolita and Moby walked by outside. Also I do look kind of like my avatar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

that one where you had to sprint jump because normal jumping wasn't enough and you had played up to that point not knowing there's a sprint button

• Locked thread