Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This thread is probably a joke but I do actually think it's an epic idea to talk about specific holes where Mario died in people's experiences of the game series. I'm trying to think right now and wish I could say exactly which holes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I feel like even as a kid I knew from the first time I got and used a fire flower that you can sprint.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm still extremely proud of beating Super Mario Bros for the first time a year or so ago, as Small Mario.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

program666 posted:

the first time I fell into the castlevania's symphony of the night's first hole mindblown.webm

lol I never thought of it like that probably because SOTN or Aria of Sorrow was my first castlevania but I can see that being fairly mind blowing actually.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pewdiepie posted:

IF the hole is filled its not really a hole anymore, just a big pile of lava really.

A deep enough hole on earth would also be filled with lava. Hell, before that it would be filled with dirt. Does that make it not a hole. Just food for though.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Gigante posted:

In a faraway city, Knuc lays down on the sidewalk like in the video for "Just" by Radiohead

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I've never seen the video but Knuc, laying down on a sidewalk, and the phrase "bottomless holes" is enough for me.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

In the video the guy says something mysterious and maked everyone else on the sidewalk lay on the floor, so hed say bottemless holes and then all of tokyo would loe on the sidewalk

I have no idea what this actually says but I laughed at it anyway.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

You ought to just watch the video.. one of the greatest. ANd the guy who lies down on the sidewalk is basically what Knuc looks like in my head.

From what I remember and according to his own descriptions of himself, Knuc U Kinte looks like Spud from Trainspotting. lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Orr uhh kind of like what if Spud from Trainspotting and the guy from Pablo Gigante's avs had a kid. That's head canon Knuc U Kinte, based at least partially on a true story.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SM64Guy posted:

i think of aids moby from redlettermedia

No idea what that is but it sounds funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I spent a lot of time in my teens making jokes about Moby but I don't think I ever listened to his music.

• Locked thread