Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
If the tv is old enough to have dials, I believe a lot of them used gold for the contacts which you can melt and sell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Have any of you considered that these could be Jackie Chan's old tvs!!?!?!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Aralan posted:

Another good lifehack is if you wait till the middle of the night you can just throw them in any dumpster or just push them out your door while you're driving down the highway

If ur not part of the solution ur part of the problem m8

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

mdm posted:

does your wife not cook or?

In this day and age!?! Good luck just getting them into the kitchen, amiright guys?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Testikles posted:

There's a scene in some German movie from the 70s where the elderly mom reveals to her grown up kids she's having an interracial relationship with a much younger man their age. One of the kids gets super pissed off and tries to kick the TV in and it takes like ten tries before it happens because it's several inches of glass.

The film is called Ali: Fear Eats the Soul. I think it's rather good.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Lmao

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I bought the tvs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

JiveHonky posted:

you son of a...

I surrounded all of them around me head, if i leave it would literally be breaking the 4th wall.

• Locked thread