Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Probably Shillary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Addendum: If Trump and Sanders can join together for an independent bid after losing their respective primaries, they'll win.

poo poo, imagine if Bernie and Trump both ran as independents. We could be seeing a repeat of 1912. Guess that'd give Shillary the win, if Sanders follows Eugene Debs pattern.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Can Hillary bravely follow Obama's sterling effort and lead us through another 8 years of maintaining the status quo? I guess we'll find out!

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Mrit posted:

lol

Thankfully, Bernie's goal post-primary isn't going to be "Be a giant baby and run with the guy who has a totally opposite political philosophy."

someone's never heard of the horseshoe theory

:toxx: Jeb Bush will not become President of the United States of America

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

GreyjoyBastard posted:

Edit: Saurus, what happened to your av?

got banned and lost plat and av for trolling franco :shrug:

i reregged when he wasn't mod anymore

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
On border control I thought Trump and Bern were pretty much united in preventing illegal immigration?

They differ over how to deal with the illegals already here but I think they want to stop people coming in

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Why do your coworkers want to stump trump

i bet he wears a bulletproof suit anyway

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Even if he's not a rapist it's pretty hosed up how he acted like a sexual predator towards a young intern and then changed the narrative so she was a jezebel who seduced him.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
I'm starting to think that Bernie is the only person who can beat Trump this cycle, I underestimated how unpopular Hillary/the establishment is.

Just toxxed for Trump to win R nomination, if he's up against Bernie he'll get crushed, Clinton could go either way.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
You could say he's biden his time

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Princess Di posted:

Aww, look who hates healthcare and being employed.

Hey guys, did you know that President Obama achieved full employment and made sure that every single person in the United States had access to affordable healthcare???

Oh wait, that's utter bollocks.

:chloe:

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Series DD Funding posted:

i wish i had the kind of privilege to be able to think "wow, nothing has gotten better for me since 2008"

considering the fact that since 2008 the rich have had things get far far better for them than anyone else, this is a great way to accuse the underprivileged of being privileged through a liberal erasure of class and wealth inequality

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
like if someone isn't doing well in the status quo and thought obama would change more like he promised and currently hates the establishment (amazingly, this describes a lot of people at the moment! especially young people who have suffered the most under the neoliberal status quo!) i'm not sure your first go-to response should be a smug accusal of privilege whatever that means

considering how much obama promised, there really wasn't much change from the GWB era. the ACA was a payout for insurance corps and he managed to destroy another 2 muslim nations in his own way.

also, if anything has improved for you in the last 8 years, however slight it may be, you are forbidden from criticizing the fact that it has improved far more for those who already have tons of wealth and privilege, or that huge problems still exist? ncie stramwan

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Series DD Funding posted:

in an extremely misleading way, perhaps. top incomes collapsed during the crash and went back to normal after the economy recovered

:monocle:

quote:

millions killed by obamas inventions, gaddafi and assad. rip

Maybe arming ISIS surrogates in those countries because it was thought they'd be anti-russian wasn't the best idea. This is literally what happened with the Taliban in Afghanistan too, it's not hard to learn. Libya was Clinton pushing behind Obama, though, wasn't it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
i am the op of this thread wherein I said "probably Shillary"

theretofore, i should be hailed as the correctest of the correct when novembre rolls around

• Locked thread