Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Matthewtheman posted:

Bernie. I don't know anyone who actually supports shillary and have become convinced that shillary supporters are a myth made up by her campaign.

I know one and they have a terrible personality, treat the people around them like poo poo, get easily angry, misinterpret rules to their advantage, and always have to be the best at everything.

Whiskey Sours posted:

Sanders won't run as an independent, he'll support Hillary because he's not an idiot.

It'll be Hillary.

The tragic truth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

Imagine this, but with Bernie's face. :nws: http://i.imgur.com/Y8OuuQl.jpg :nws:

I imagined that as trump and the earth as bernie's face.

Hilalry on bernie works too.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
People who literally hate Trumps guts are still more willing to vote for him than Hillary I'm starting to find out. Even those who are democratic. So I don't know, my gut is starting to move towards trump if he can pull it off. I'm seriously at the point where I'll vote for him without any irony because I hate this whole thing and figure what the gently caress can he do worse than any of the others?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

C. Everett Koop posted:

I refuse to vote for a rapist or a maybe rapist or someone who might be related to a rapist so I can only vote for someone who I know has never had sex.

It's one more reason to vote for Ted Cruz because his wife and children are a false flag.

His son probably sodomized and violated an animal or two while torturing them to death. So you may be screwed there.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Timeless Appeal posted:

Hilary being shady as gently caress works in her favor because when you put her next to the Republican candidates and ask who you'd want talking to Putin, it's kind of a no brainer.

Also, the Republicans can cry about Obama all they want, but the guy is going to come out of his Presidency smelling like roses as far as the zeitgeist is concerned.

It takes a putin to kill a putin?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

zeal posted:

comparing Hillary to Putin is giving the former a little more credit than her resume is strictly due, no?

Yeah shes a little behind on murdering people.

• Locked thread