Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Earl of ToeJam
it is time to get freaky in this, the Birthday Your Older Brother forum. owl milk you are called out because it is birthmas day of year and we must all celebrate together

help me celebrate his bro'thday BYOB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Earl of ToeJam
:thumbsup: :snoop: :peanut: :thumbsup: :420: :shroom: :peanut: :weed: :smugbird:

The Earl of ToeJam
wow what a party

The Earl of ToeJam
*girl grinding on me* no m'lady it's my brother's birthday you should go grind on him instea *jizzes* oh i guess you arent a girl after all

The Earl of ToeJam
free weeds for first 420 guests

thats right lots of dandelions in the back yard badum tish

The Earl of ToeJam
me, alone, crying into a $3.99 sugarfree vegan cake from walmart

alnilam

Happy birthday to owl milk :toot:

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
Haberday!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAWsvS3s1wk

platonicbackrub

Hey now its your birthday
Have a good day
Today

platonicbackrub

owl milk is the one with the really small av right

platonicbackrub

[Doctor, reviewing notes and then speaking to patient with family present] You have a small av. Im afraid theres nothing we can do.

Pizzatime

it owl milk's av still like 4 screens tall?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

happy birthday owl milk! :peanut:

• Locked thread