Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Jurassic World was a bunch of fan service, but it was fine as a popcorn flick. So what I'm saying is Ep 7 is Jurassic World.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Dude McAwesome posted:

I just thought I'd google this and check it out and holy poo poo, wookiepedia is something to behold. The page on super star destroyers is big, and then links to like 15 sub pages. SW nerds go hard.

You can fall into a serious time sink rabbit hole reading wookiepedia.
-

The :sperg: in me was put off by Death Star 3 and the destruction of, apparently, the entire New Republic and its military. If the First Order had a fully operational superweapon that could just destroy poo poo at will, why didn't they just do that? gently caress fighting the Resistance/Republic, just blow up their planets until they yield.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Nah they kept loving around looking for Poe and his droid. gently caress Poe, just blow up every planet that the Resistance and Republic are on. Once Luke turns up, blow up that planet too. :shrug:

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

holocaust bloopers posted:

Daisy Ridley is pretty hot.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally