Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Favorite arc?
The Hunter Exam
Heaven's Arena
Yorknew City
Greed Island
The Chimera Ants
The 13th Hunter Chairman Election
View Results

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I can stop cell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Feels like the chimera ant arc will never end

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Shugojin posted:

God but the loving ant arc is brutal

It's episode 123 and I'm starting to think it may never end. Its glacial

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Stairmaster posted:

it gets better once they go to north korea

It didn't.

I'm loving this anime, it's one of the better shounens I've seen, but the pacing in chimera ant is dire.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Gon has spent about 30 episodes glaring at the cat ant

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

So gon is a jojo now

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Ok the end of chimera ant was good

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I've grown weary of hisoka

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

And then the problem is that it makes gons reaction to what pitou does to kite seem a bit of an overreaction, whereas in the mang it makes more sense.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

turboraton posted:

In 10 chapters we will have a royal rumble in the dark continent hosted by the calamities and when the first punch is about to land we get "TIL NEXT TIME".

In 10 chapters well find out that hisoka make a fake head and him and pink are kissing because ill be mad if she's dead.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Eopia posted:

Didn't he just leave her trapped while he went and killed some other Spider whose power Chrollo used instead?

It's been a while but I'm pretty sure he chucked pinks head at phone guy then killed him between panels

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

He threw Kortopi's head at Shalnark, we still don't know who "pink" is though. Presumably Machi because she has pink hair.

Yeah that's pink, it's not a hard guess dude.

MonsterEnvy posted:

No he killed Kortopi. The short counterfeiter with long hair. He left Machi alone to give a message to the rest while he killed Kortopi and Shalnark. (Whose abilities were used against him in the fight.)

Oh I misunderstood whose head it was, it wasn't the smoothest chapter going.

I'm glad she's alive.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Which one is that?

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Roland Jones posted:

Plus the only person who was headless in that chapter was Kortopi, so talking about "Pink" being headless kind of makes everyone think you're talking about him, and not a person who kept her head and was not involved in the beheading incident at all.

Also Shalnark refers to Kortopi by name while holding his head, while earlier in the chapter Hisoka told Machi outright he was leaving her alive to give a message to Chrollo before just walking away from her, so...

But yes. Machi is still alive. Also really pissed at Hisoka. Like, really, really pissed.

I wonder if we'll have two new Spiders for the upcoming stuff or if they'll move in without replacements.
I thought she was called kortopi because I have bad anime name recall.

EGSunBro posted:

Wind up punch guy

He's cool. I like him, but I think nobunaga is the best.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

I described what happened in the chapter to you my dude.

Sorry, I took it the wrong way when you put pink in scarequotes.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

The worst spider is the guy with the holes in him

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Pewdiepie posted:

Do you think he has holes drilled into his weiner?

No but his natural dickhole has the diameter of a tin can

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Work Friend Keven posted:

It's atypical in a few major ways
1. The art is very bad
2. Never comes out

Other than that it's just Jojo fights starring child goku and his friend, child Vegeta.

The hottest take

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I'm already dead