Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Favorite arc?
The Hunter Exam
Heaven's Arena
Yorknew City
Greed Island
The Chimera Ants
The 13th Hunter Chairman Election
View Results

Jaweeeblop
Nov 12, 2004

I'm watching through this for the first time RIP Kurt and Reina

Edit: ponzu had a rough death and the spider ant that caught Pokkles arrows is weird and annoying. Kites power is funny but cool. Snake-horse-ant was a satisfying death

Another edit: God drat kite is badass, cool scythe action

Jaweeeblop fucked around with this message at 10:57 on Dec 25, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaweeeblop
Nov 12, 2004

I like how this show makes you go from rooting for Kurapika to kill the Phantom Troupe to rooting for the Phantom Troupe to kill the chimera ants seamlessly.

The score during Feitans fight with Zazan samples Holst's Jupiter a lot and it's really cool

Jaweeeblop fucked around with this message at 07:35 on Dec 26, 2015

Jaweeeblop
Nov 12, 2004

So far in the chimera ant arc Meleoron is the best ant and I feel sorriest for Komugi. She seems seriously scared and confused after waking up from surgery and the 1 constant she has come to trust is nowhere to be found. Everyone in the hunter group could at least talk to her and explain the situation, cut the girl some slack... drat. Netero vs Meruem was a badass fight, I thought it was over after losing a leg and an arm, shoulda known better.