Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Your youtube channel is universally hated by anyone who's gone through puberty so w/e. Runyon Canyon is pretty tight

Flambeau
Aug 5, 2015
Plaster Town Cop
Why the hell would a horse be on a hiking trail? That's what horse trails are for.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

hey pewdiepie

:frogout:

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
markplier, in the flesh!

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME

Flambeau posted:

Why the hell would a horse be on a hiking trail? That's what horse trails are for.

Nah it's real common especially in the west were a ton of trails were old horse and stock trails to begin with but now horses tear them up and poo poo every where and in the streams and I dislike it because I'm not a horse person but I'm not as influential as the horse lobby

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Flambeau posted:

There are a few trails here that are shared, because the parks make a fortune off horseback tours and they were there before so it's considered tradition. Hikers are the ones allowed to use them too. Fortunately you can count them on one hand.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
in fact they're not even horses, they're mules, because horses are too stupid and flighty to pack poo poo

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Horses allowed?! gently caress you!

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Black Baby Goku posted:

Horses allowed?! gently caress you!

gently caress YOU

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Flambeau posted:

Ive seen this on trails in more rural regions where there are a lot of farms, it sucks but its not really hard to walk/bike around them.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've been on quite a few trails that were shared with horses, but they're awful for your feet since they're usually super rocky and big flat winding switchbacks where the incline would usually be low enough for a regular straight path. Awful animals!

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

I only hike with alpacas/llamas so I'm fine

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
Any decent sized park in the Chicago suburbs has shared trails and they're full of horse poo poo. The horse people get all righteous about my dog, when it's clear that she's scared shitless by their horses.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
yhtpos bithc

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

mistakes at the lake
May 9, 2009
I think you'll find the main difference is that horse poo poo is edible and dog poo poo is not, so shut your face.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ive never seen a dog eat horse poo poo

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

jag420 posted:

I think you'll find the main difference is that horse poo poo is edible and dog poo poo is not, so shut your face.

You eat pieces of poo poo for breakfast?

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
I don't think that's how that joke works but it's pretty close

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Poop off the side of the trail is ok, but poop in the middle is NOT ok. But it's also not that big a deal, really. There's probably a creek that will clean your boots.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Ace of Baes posted:

Ive seen this on trails in more rural regions where there are a lot of farms, it sucks but its not really hard to walk/bike around them.

Even happens on the flatter trails in the mountains here, it's lame but w/e

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

The X-man cometh posted:

Any decent sized park in the Chicago suburbs has shared trails and they're full of horse poo poo. The horse people get all righteous about my dog, when it's clear that she's scared shitless by their horses.

well maybe stop taking your dog so when she sees the the horses and gets scared she wont poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Pewdiepie posted:

You eat pieces of poo poo for breakfast?

Huh? Y'all eat pieces of poo poo? What's the basis?

• Locked thread