Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
President
FDR
Billy C
LBJ
Washington
Lincoln
Tricky Dick
I'm Gay
Other
View Results

• Locked thread
Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Franklin "Dictator for life" Roosevelt

William "Wild Bill" Clinton

Lyndon "Kill every fucker in Vietnam" Johnson

George "Finish my portrait already" Washington

Abraham "The pretty good emancipator" Lincoln

Richard "Go gently caress yourselves, shitbirds" Nixon

Pls vote I'm recording these so I can update the wikipedia article

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
your god drat mom, OP

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
If you vote Other you're wrong btw

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Voted other because of President Pierce

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Abraham Lincoln.

Also, LBJ was a loving nutjob. Listen to the tapes he kept obsessively - that guy was not right in the head.

Clinton and Nixon are more alike than they are different.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I Wish FDR was still the president, or at least somebody else with Polio and a very unattractive wife

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

If you vote Lincoln you are wrong, that rear end in a top hat started the Civil War!

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Aralan posted:

I Wish FDR was still the president, or at least somebody else with Polio and a very unattractive wife

He did give us our first lesbian First Lady, so there is also that extra progressive cred for him.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
john adams

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I'll also accept write in votes for Andrew "Suck my dick you Brit fucks" Jackson and Theodore "Lol war is awesome" Roosevelt

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug
I like Ike.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Aralan posted:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
guthrie

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

I'm the very modern lightswitches

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Jed Bartlet

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
Tricky dick may not be the BEST American president, but he's the MOST american president.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

redreader posted:

Tricky dick may not be the BEST American president, but he's the MOST american president.

Hmm, I agree, if the question is President? it's harder to come up with a better answer than Nixon

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
It's both Roosevelts. They both are the only two presidents to have ever effected economic policy in a meaningful and positive manner for the people of America, not just the crusty rear end millionaires at the top, and indeed were adversarial against them

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
old wiley waclawski

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Shaquin posted:

It's both Roosevelts. They both are the only two presidents to have ever effected economic policy in a meaningful and positive manner for the people of America, not just the crusty rear end millionaires at the top

All votes for FDR also count for TR, don't worry

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Bully!

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.
That guy from 24.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
In an alternate universe, the Manhattan Project actually resulted in FDR obtaining an Iron Man suit and living forever

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Martin O'Malley

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
In a different alternate universe, Bill Clinton never had to leave office and America entered a period of unending prosperity that we named the "Pets.com era"

wide stance
Jan 28, 2011

If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then he will do it that way.
Lincoln is by far the worst. Yes let's immediately start a civil war that will kill 600,000 and maim millions :bravo:

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
A note that it is in the historical record that a cabal of the wealthiest men in the country did enter into a compact to assassinate FDR and replace the United States government with a fascist dictatorship. These men's descendants are likely running around in the same, most likely larger companies today.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
There exists a timeline where Nixon is worshipped like a god, Watergate was never discovered and his minimum income plan made America into the shining light of global democracy that the rest of the planet followed

wide stance
Jan 28, 2011

If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then he will do it that way.
Voted FDR, even though his horrible wife nuked every American city.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Lincoln actually gets shot right in the brain piece in every timeline, but in some of them he says "friend of the family" right before he dies

Dogthing
May 30, 2003

or is it.... just a dog??
Grimey Drawer

wide stance posted:

Lincoln is by far the worst. Yes let's immediately start a civil war that will kill 600,000 and maim millions :bravo:

starting a civil war and killing a bunch of gutless slaver poo poo is okay. he is the worst because he didn't finish the loving job

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Ted "Street Cred" Roosevelt

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

wide stance posted:

This is honestly, the only valid response to sedition as grand as an attempt to divest themselves from the nation as a whole. All the more so to put an end to a slave and human suffering based non viable economy.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
they are all the best! America owns, bitches

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Shaquin posted:

This is honestly, the only valid response to sedition as grand as an attempt to divest themselves from the nation as a whole. All the more so to put an end to a slave and human suffering based non viable economy.

this is honestly, the worst loving use of punctuation. All the more so to babble about inane poo poo.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Shaquin posted:

He did let George "Terminal Fartbag" McClellan run the army for way too long though, and that is a pretty brutal black mark when you have commanders like Sherman and Grant in the wings

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

jackyl posted:

they are all the best! America owns, bitches

Actually Buchanan was a gigantic pussy and the real cause for the Civil War, or at least it getting to the point it did.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Shaquin posted:

Actually Buchanan was a gigantic pussy and the real cause for the Civil War, or at least it getting to the point it did.

Please stay on topic, I'll do my worst president poll later

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Shaquin posted:

But the civil war had to happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

jackyl posted:

But the civil war had to happen

It's only halftime

• Locked thread