Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gross Dude

Gross Dude
I like to start with the gifts that are obviously clothes. These gifts are never the wow gifts, but they are gifts I know I will use throughout the year and are probably the gifts I will use most often. It sets a good gift giving tone to start with these.

Then, I open the ones that are books. These presents are the ones that lose their sheen the quickest, but are very bright the morning of Christmas. Plus, you can use them as other people are taking their gift opening turns.

Then , I open all of the rectangular items that are in boxes. These gifts are either dud novelties or straight up wow gifts. These are the bread and butter of Christmas.

Throughout these three times, I open at random oddly shaped gifts, to spice things up.

And finally I open cards, these are either empty, and therefore a waste of time, or filled with money. This is the lottery portion of Christmas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasure bear

im going in hard and fast this year its going to be brutal

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

treasure bear posted:

im going in hard and fast this year its going to be brutal

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
i scowl at them until they sheepishly unwrap themselves and then i throw them in the trash. i haven't gotten a present in years.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
very carefully

Laurenz

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.
from smallest to biggest

Robot Made of Meat

I open mine in whatever order my nephew and niece bring them to me.

I used to be Santa, but they usurped my position.

It's OK though, I'm not bitter.

Well, not very bitter.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
it's not generally a problem

smoobles

all simultaneously

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

deep dish peat moss

I don't accept gifts that are wrapped. I don't have that kind of spare time.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
i just put everything in those little shopping bags with the string handles, it takes way less time and energy and they are reusable for either you or them, depending on where the discarded bag ends up

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

I recycle every part of the wrapping, and turn it into another gift

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
piss till seared open then clear the sog

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I do it in a controlled, hermetically sealed environment so I can make sure my toy collectibles were never touched by human hands.

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?
im still waiting for spacex to get me my presents but i feel like before i open any ill take the time to read the card and look the person in the eyes and nod sincerely

Pizzatime

I refuse to open gifts in general

Laurenz

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.

Chill la Chill posted:

I do it in a controlled, hermetically sealed environment so I can make sure my toy collectibles were never touched by human hands.

make sure to wear gloves when handling them

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Laurenz posted:

make sure to wear gloves when handling them

I have a robot do it. this ensures the wrapping paper is also cleanly removed and folded for future use.

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

treasure bear

i listen for ticking

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
oh, man... you're supposed to save the gifts?!?!111

I was always in it for the wrapping paper

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
i go in teeth first

• Locked thread