Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do You Have A Big Belly?
Yes
No,
No but Im working on it.
No but I'm not working on it.
Yes and I love it.
Yes but it Embarrased me.
No, and I dont love it.
Not anymore, but maybe soon.
Not anymore But Never Again.
I like Belly
View Results

• Locked thread
lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Mods keep gassing my Big Belly Bros Threads. This is a Big Belluy Bro (BBB) thread a thread for Bros with Bbig Bellys. This is a safe place to talk about Big Bellies, Bros, Bros with Big Bellies, and everything to do with Big Belly and Bros. Ask question, just talk, compare Belly sizes and call each other Bro. There arent many rules but sorry Bros there should be some rules because it comes with the territory IYRTAI(if you really think about it) (I mean the internet) (I am referring to trolls and others who would make fun of Big Bellies because they are in denial or are just mean, rude and crude, they aren't very thoughtful,they are projecting or get a kick out of making fun of others for various reasons.) Anyway after this line there will Be some rules for the Big Belly BRos Mega Thread. (BBBMT)

1. dont make a fun of someone elses Bellies. Smaller or Bigger, dont laugh and point, dont call names. Dont say "yeah Bro come Back when your Belly is Bigger". Dont say "yeah nice Belly But yo'ur not a Bro." Lady Bellies are welcome too But you might accidentrly Be called Bro. Dont Be offended if a Big Belly Bro calls you Bro. Its a compliment not a symptom of the patricarcy. Its saying "you fit in". We're just here to compare and rate Bellies, maybe press them together a little. Its not sexual But if this makes you uncomfortable dont Be afraid to say so. Just say "NBCP", or no Belly contact please, after a post. You dont have to add the "please" But good manners cost nothing!

1A. Ladies Welcomed too.

2. Dont make fun of Bellies! This is very important. This has been cleared with the mods and Big Belly fun makers (BBFM) will be banned.

3. Dont press your Belly against lowtaxs Belly if he deigns to show his Belly in the BBBMT. Not even if he asks first. Not even if he begs or insists. This is a trick and he will ban. you

4. Dont post pics of Bellies inline, this is ver. important maybe even almost as important as the 1st rule. Probably not more inportant than the third rule but important anyway. Mark a Belly post with "NSW" or if you have a non euclidean Belly use the "NMS" tag.

5. Thi sis a place to relax and have fun. This isnt a thread for dieting or exercising advices, maybe that could be in YLLS or some other mega thread or sub forums. This is a place for enjoying your Big Belly and all the fun that comes with having a Big Belly.

Can you fit a whole finger in your Belly Button? Big Belly. Can you make a new shirt with the lint that you pull from your Big Belly Button? Big Belly. Do you like to get other BBB's around to your place and chase each other around the house in your underwear while giggling and slapping each other on the Belly? Big Belly. Can you make a loud hollow crack noise with your Belly by slapping it with an open palm over the Belly Button area? Big Belly. Can you smuggle lollies and chocolate in to the movie theatre by hiding it under your Belly and did you do this while seeing the new Sar Wars Film recently? Big Belly. Lets rate and compare Big Bellies. Lets encourage others to get a nice Big Belly going with friendly advice and easy and cheap ways to get a Big Belly. Lets just relax and have fun. And maybe most important, Have Fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
voted all in a check box poll. thanks op.

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
OP is a fat please render his corpse into soap

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Fat is beautiful.

vudan
Dec 11, 2010
Hey BBB. I remember your thread about touching bellies with another BBB and you were both happy. I hope you have more stories to tell about your journeys.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I always wish I could get a bigger belly but I can only eat so much before I hurl.

Here's a picture of me reading the forums with my dog Jeff.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Fat people are usually pretty gross and have places that don't get watered enough.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
HWP "curvy in the right places" BBM (big beautiful man), checking in. :patriot:

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
that was a really good poll op like half the options applied to me i really got a sense that my unique and personal BBB experience was well accounted for. huzzah

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
went ahead and voted 5

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I'm glad youre still around lonesomedwarf. We were worried for a bit.

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord
It's the one thing I got from depression and alcoholism that nobody can take from me. I love my BB, and now I love the BBBMT.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
wanna blow raspberrys on a big hairy tumtum :3: pllfpffflflffffpth

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

TEAH SYAG posted:

OP is a fat please render his corpse into soap

hey buddy didn't you read the rules of this thread? They are very easily displayed in the OP.

GI Joe jobs
Jun 25, 2005

🎅🤜🤛👷

Jukeboxblues posted:

hey buddy didn't you read the rules of this thread? They are very easily displayed in the OP.

BBFM is the proper designation

vudan
Dec 11, 2010
Also, I'm having trouble getting a really big belly. Surely I can find like a single oversized boob implant and have that installed?

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Microwaves Mom posted:

I'm glad youre still around lonesomedwarf. We were worried for a bit.

Yeah. I just started watching St. Elsewhere in remembrance of you lonesomedwarf, but now I guess it'll have to be in remembrance of your life instead of your untimely passing. NE way, that's what I'm doing RN.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Voted everything and five for the checkbox poll

vudan
Dec 11, 2010
I know you said it's not sexual, but if I rub bellys and my penis happens to go into their navel and then I happen to gently caress it is that ok?

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

posting in this thread is like being in the belly of the BBB beast

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Finally a home for me

i also have big bottom, is that ok?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Lonesome dwarf I've missed you and want to give you a hug

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Captain Yossarian posted:

Lonesome dwarf I've missed you and want to give you a hug

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
one of my favorite things in life is to pick the lint out of my belly then lick it a bit to soften and wet it then i gently roll it between my fingers into a ball then i slap that ball up onto the roof in the bathroom

:)

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-reSVQOO7s

All. Muscle.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
bigg belly bros, up wit it!

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
I interact with the screen.
I rub my buttered belly on the screen.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i my belly is small :smith:

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im about to cook 2 cheesebubgers with fries, a pot of white chicken chili and a make a bunch of tuna salad and see how much of it i can eat wish me goon luck

powerofrecall
Jun 26, 2009

by R. Guyovich
I used to have the belly shelf and I kind of miss being able to put my beer on it. it went away after I stopped drinking. I miss the beer too.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

powerofrecall posted:

I used to have the belly shelf and I kind of miss being able to put my beer on it. it went away after I stopped drinking. I miss the beer too.

you can drink again, it owns actually :cheerdoge:

Thunder Sheep
Apr 3, 2009

Yes!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

voted all in a check box poll. thanks op.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOfNk7TxASo

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

instead doing beer im just going to do e and coke

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Enfield posted:

im about to cook 2 cheesebubgers with fries, a pot of white chicken chili and a make a bunch of tuna salad and see how much of it i can eat wish me goon luck

May the forest be with you fellow Goon

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
just ate the burgers and some tuna salad. feeling fairly voluptous

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

im the boner hiding hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

mrwuss posted:

im the boner hiding hat

He's really quite open about having a T-rex.

• Locked thread