Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Wat
I'm lovin it OP
gently caress you OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1BDM1oBRJ8
LETS MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
I don't like breakfast
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

Like really good. If you get fresh ones I think they are better then the .

Had a sausage egg and cheese McGriddle™ it was p good. McDonalds is the breakfast fast food champion. gently caress Burger King, Dunkin Donuts and Timmys breakfast.

**This email message may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged and is intended only for use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify sender immediately and destroy the original message. Thank you.**

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
BK hash brown medallions are bad the Dunkin ones are a little bit better but no where close to McD's on the fast food hash brown scale.

Hot Karl Marx posted:

mcgriddles are the worst thing ever. it also has more calories as a small breakfast sandwich than the big mac

Don't shame. You can't eat a Big Breakfast and drive at the same time. That where the genius of the McGriddle comes into play.

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

McDonald's Hash Browns are incredible, one of the best ways possible to prepare a potato. The only downside is their price.....paying $1 for something I'm scarfing down in a couple bites loving SUCKS!!!!!!!

they used to be 2 for a dollar but that poo poo went away a long time ago. shame.

Mozi posted:

yo if the mcdonalds CEO is lurking here, cut the crap and just make the dollar menu a dollar again and get rid of the fancy poo poo and bring back the jalapeno mcdouble, you're welcome

:agreed:

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004

look at this guy. cooking poo poo who has time for that????

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004

im a lazy american millennial i can't be bothered to cook at home when i can go out and just buy something thats already cooked and ready to consume.

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

I remember my senior year of high school big macs were 2 for $3 and shortly thereafter egg mcmuffins were 2 for $3.....holy gently caress was that a good time to be alive :mrgw:

But if I could go back in time I would tell myself to load up even more on tasty burgers and brekky sammiches because the good times wouldn't last :whitewater:

back in the mid 90s i remember my neighbor came home with like 4 bags of the regular mcd's cheese burgers when they had the 49˘ promotion. the 90s were cool.

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004

The Saurus posted:

How are the mozzarella sticks?

thinking of stopping by for some stix and brownz

they had mozzarella sticks in the past and they weren't that great