Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
das crikstar
Dec 11, 2015

a glitzy recycle bin
I eat fisherman's eggs.. used to every morning for breakfast. I just put a little butter in the frying pan, scramble some eggs with a tin of sardines in there, maybe a bit of ginger to cut the fishy taste. Lots of black pepper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

das crikstar
Dec 11, 2015

a glitzy recycle bin
When eating sardines, prepare it the easy way. If I was to put a lot of ingredients and effort into cooking something, it wouldn't be sardines.
The sardine/egg omlet in the frying pan takes 5 minutes and if you do it right you can't even taste the sardines.

das crikstar
Dec 11, 2015

a glitzy recycle bin

Sheep-Goats posted:

Why would you not want to taste the sardines

I eat a tin of sardines almost every day, not because of the taste, but because they are cheap, good protein, but right out the can with nothing on it is almost impossibly fishy, so I found scramble them in eggs with ginger, or smothered in tartar sauce.

das crikstar
Dec 11, 2015

a glitzy recycle bin
Tunaman Eggs: Table spoon of butter in a teflon pan, 2 eggs, a can of tuna, with soy sauce, yogurt, and a dash of garam masala. Fry it on high, 3 minutes or until done.

• Locked thread