Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Liquid Penguins posted:

has anyone made an ozma joke yet

why would they.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Liquid Penguins posted:

has anyone made an ozma joke yet

GBS

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
hahahahahaa why *wheezing horribly* why *grabbing his inhaler* why kant ozma post *passes out*

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Looking forward to adventuring with the best FF cast again and then still only using Zidane, Garnet, Vivi, and Steiner at the end because that's what I always do

Though I really like Freya, sometimes I replace Steiner with her.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Harrow posted:

Looking forward to adventuring with the best FF cast again and then still only using Zidane, Garnet, Vivi, and Steiner at the end because that's what I always do

Though I really like Freya, sometimes I replace Steiner with her.
Reis' Wind is way better than it should be because regen heals continuously through long spell and attack animations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Steam page http://store.steampowered.com/app/377840 mentions speed booster, so it will probably be like the FF7 release and make battles much much faster

skull wall
Jul 29, 2012

alright, drat, gotta play that now. I've only played fft..

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Steam page http://store.steampowered.com/app/377840 mentions speed booster, so it will probably be like the FF7 release and make battles much much faster

I hope they port it to PS4 like FF7

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

skull wall posted:

alright, drat, gotta play that now. I've only played fft..

it's a good game.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

Wait why the gently caress is it 20 gigs

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
1080p cutscenes

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This just came out today on phones, steam release will probably follow soon. Maybe they're waiting until after the sale ends so the release doesn't get lost in 10,000 ads for Russian made VNs and unfinished survival games

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Cool, I loved this game but never beat it. A few months ago I found the psx discs laying around in a box of old CDs and felt a little ashamed so this gives mea chance at redemption

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's on steam now. 20 bucks, on sale for 16.50 right now. I'm gonna look around and see how reviews are, if te port is good, but I'll probably pick it up

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

It's on steam now. 20 bucks, on sale for 16.50 right now. I'm gonna look around and see how reviews are, if te port is good, but I'll probably pick it up

They added point-and-click movement and you can use the mouse on menus too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beepstreet
Feb 7, 2005

Pablo Gigante posted:

They added point-and-click movement and you can use the mouse on menus too.

Could it be??? A FF port that is actually superior to the original???

• Locked thread