Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'm intrigued by this. I wouldn't have minded him at United, potential waste man or not, but I'm keen to see how he does in England.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

He's going to be terrible and it's going to be hilarious.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I can't wait for Pep to activate Messi's release clause so we can see if both of them can cut it in England at the same time.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yesss, we're going to win the Champions League.

Thanks Pellegrini you were good but you were no Mancini, hopefully Pep can fill that void

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Xeno posted:

Two spaces after a period.

triggering

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
City are gonna sign a big bad motherfucker this summer. Lewandowski, Neymar, Muller, maybe someone like Busquets. I reckon getting Pep will allow them to get the the very top level players from the biggest three clubs that maybe would have been just out of reach until now.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
There are rumors going around that Wilshere is out for the rest of the season.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

blue footed boobie posted:

Wilshere's fitness should go under the same rules as transfers. It's not a done deal until we see him wearing the shirt in the stadium.

Panama Red
Jul 30, 2003

Only in America could you find a way to earn a healthy buck and still keep your attitude on self destruct
Klopp at Liverpool, Guardiola at City, Wenger at Arsenal, possibly Simeone at Chelsea, Poch at Spurs and LvGMourinho at United

What a time to be alive

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Am I too late to post this?

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

blue footed boobie posted:

Wenger denied it this morning ffs, so for once rumours about Wilshere being even more injured is wrong

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Abu Dave posted:

Yesss, we're going to win the Champions League.

Thanks Pellegrini you were good but you were no Mancini, hopefully Pep can fill that void

pep couldn't even win the cl at bayern, no way he wins it at city

MoPZiG
Jun 6, 2006

Shouldnt ManU just appoint Pellegrini?

ukle
Nov 28, 2005

MoPZiG posted:

Appoint a manager deemed not good enough for Man City, one of their arch rivals?

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

MoPZiG posted:

I thought of this today and hell, I kind of like the idea

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Why did City dump Pellegrini? They seem to be playing well and contending for the title. :confused:

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
While arguably slightly better than lvg because he eventually got city in to the ko stages manuel 'san' pellegrini did have better players in every position.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Xeno posted:

Two spaces after a period.

how was prison

Panama Red
Jul 30, 2003

Only in America could you find a way to earn a healthy buck and still keep your attitude on self destruct

Josh Lyman posted:

Why did City dump Pellegrini? They seem to be playing well and contending for the title. :confused:

Sheikh Mansour plays Football Manager for 8 hours every day in his palace and likes Pep's attributes better than Pellegrini's

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
when the ball hit the post / thats when i laughed the most

at john terrryyyy

when his rear end hit the floor / thats when i laughed some more

at john terrryyyy

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Daniel Sturridge will return to full training on Thursday.

Everyone dust off your 'days since last Sturridge injury' counters, and place your bets on which body part disintegrates next.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Josh Lyman posted:

Guardiola is considered to be the best manager in the world, he's probably not though all of us here in the TRP reckon he's a big fraud, but thats why they've done it. He's also probably the most or second most famous and therefore a massive draw for worldwide plastics so the marketing deparment will love him more than Pellegrini who is an old man who looks a bit like a vulture.

Hope that answers your question forums poster Des Lynam.

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

tarbrush posted:

Everyone dust off your 'days since last Sturridge injury' counters, and place your bets on which body part disintegrates next.

He will break again on his way to training

meefistopheles
Nov 11, 2013

Blue Star Error posted:

Guardiola is considered to be the best manager in the world, he's probably not though all of us here in the TRP reckon he's a big fraud, but thats why they've done it. He's also probably the most or second most famous and therefore a massive draw for worldwide plastics so the marketing deparment will love him more than Pellegrini who is an old man who looks a bit like a vulture.

Who's the TRP approved best manager in the world then? Ancelotti? Simeone?

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM
Tbh I wouldn't mind Pellegrini at Chelsea if Simeone isn't available. Not many good managers available right now

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

meefistopheles posted:

Big Sam

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

tarbrush posted:

More excited about Origi tbh, what we saw in the Saints game would go down very well right now.

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente

meefistopheles posted:

The person who convinced your dad to gently caress your mom.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

meefistopheles posted:

Tactics Tim

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

meefistopheles posted:

Tim Sherwood.

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008

meefistopheles posted:

Simeone has had the most impressive achievements in recent years but who knows if his managerial style of grabbing his balls and yelling Spanish expletives at his players would translate

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Joe Kinnear

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

EvilHawk posted:

More excited about Origi tbh, what we saw in the Saints game would go down very well right now.

Say what you like about Sturridge, few players go down and stay there as readily.

meefistopheles
Nov 11, 2013

Monday Bandele posted:

Simeone has had the most impressive achievements in recent years but who knows if his managerial style of grabbing his balls and yelling Spanish expletives at his players would translate

Dunban posted:

Tactics Tim

Still B.A.E
Mar 24, 2012

quiet enjoyment
May 11, 2009

meefistopheles posted:

Davey Moyes

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

https://twitter.com/Jordan_Armo/status/685809447541825536

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

This and the Arsenal fan Parklife one are two of mankinds greatest achievements

• Locked thread