Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gagelion2
Dec 8, 2015

by Shine

like honestly what the gently caress is going on here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
She is very adept at politics while having bad skin and having unflattering pictures taken.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

:wth: she changes colours?

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
I hope this helps your question, but in the future suggest using punctuation and correct grammar to prevent miscommunication.

CarpetScooter
Dec 28, 2015
Yes, this career politician does not look like a career model. Big shock!

You're a massive immature typical moron, and if you don't like the way my wife looks, why don't you come to 5100 W. Tisdale Ln, Washington DC, 20013, apt 403. The gate code is 41122; bring a nice bottle of wine, dinner is at 6:00 PM, EST. Dress is casual; we're very down-to-earth people. Do you like dogs? Debbie can drop off our two labs off at her sisters if you're allergic, but we'd love for you to meet them.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

she has ramen hair

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
We can't all be as sexy as Reinhold Richard "Reince" Priebus

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
So that's what a Kobold looks like.

gagelion2
Dec 8, 2015

by Shine

Ginette Reno posted:

We can't all be as sexy as Reinhold Richard "Reince" Priebus

at least he looks like a human being and not a literal reptile

Julien Sorel
Jan 27, 2006

Voted Worst Marksman of 1830
Chelsea Clinton, Future Imperfect

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Every jewish chick can't be Alison Brie or Lizzy Caplan.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

gagelion2 posted:

at least he looks like a human being and not a literal reptile

I wasn't being sarcastic, he's honestly not a bad lookin dude.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

when did he stop doing prop comedy

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
its pretty funny that the RNC exclusively hires hot chicks and the DNC exclusively hires dogs

who is the DNCs token hot chick?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

when d id he stop snowbaording

redscare
Aug 14, 2003

quote:

honestly what the gently caress is going on here

Florida

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Looking at the DNC's recent state and congressional election record she's not too good at politics.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
i'm impressed bernie sanders learned how to use photoshop it is often difficult for seniors to master new technology

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

ohhh the chair is that orange with the photoshopped face

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

etalian posted:

Looking at the DNC's recent state and congressional election record she's not too good at politics.

thats because while the RNC is cartoonishly evil, the DNC are actually machiavellian vampiristic monsters

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
How can I trust her to run this country if she doesn't even respect herself

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
DNC vs RNC is that vampire movie where some of the vampires say "let's enslave humanity" and the other side says "no lets only suck just enough blood u guise"

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.
looks like a normal human being to me:
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...iw=1280&bih=939

Also note that both of those images you posted come up in google images, hosted on Tea Party websites

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Nice.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

social vegan posted:

when did he stop doing prop comedy

Hahahaha Holy poo poo. :omarcomin:

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Yeah cos only hot chicks can do big things.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

redscare
Aug 14, 2003

huskarl_marx posted:

DNC vs RNC is that vampire movie where some of the vampires say "let's enslave humanity" and the other side says "no lets only suck just enough blood u guise"

A more accurate representation:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Jamoke
Feb 13, 2010

HAMDINGERS

Serak posted:

looks like a normal human being to me:

I can't google my name and find a picture of me herping the derp hard in public on the second row down .

Like Larry Fine smelling a hot fart.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

VendaGoat posted:

So that's what a Kobold looks like.
"Witnesses stated that in the moments after the fateful words were uttered, Priebus reverted to his natural form as a 3-and-a-half-foot-tall wart-covered hobgoblin. As Priebus’ nose grew red and bulbous and the points of his green felt shoes coiled inward, the puzzle box—forged with images of a sword, a skull, and a jackal—shook violently on a nearby tabletop before splitting open and emitting heavy smoke and an eerie purple glow."

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

huskarl_marx posted:

who is the DNCs token hot chick?

elizabeth warren :pervert:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
yeah shes gotta be one of the ugliest cunts in the country, and a wretched vile person as well. perhaps there is a god? or maybe she is a oval office because she looks like a oval office?

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Mariana Horchata posted:

yeah shes gotta be one of the ugliest cunts in the country, and a wretched vile person as well. perhaps there is a god? or maybe she is a oval office because she looks like a oval office?

She is a oval office. I remember her talking about how justified she was cutting off Bernie Sanders from his own records, and she sounded just like every spinster elementary school teacher I ever had.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
if you're going to get into politics you should prepare to alter your appearance in addition to your beliefs and manner of speaking.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

The Human Crouton posted:

She is a oval office. I remember her talking about how justified she was cutting off Bernie Sanders from his own records, and she sounded just like every spinster elementary school teacher I ever had.

yes totally. no way does she not smell like unwashed vagina, overwhelming amounts of Macy's perfume, and a hint of wet dog and copper. it would be a darling moment this year if Trump happens to talk about her or Shillary Cunton with an open mic

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Human Crouton posted:

Really funny how fast the DNC folded and how they decided to not follow the 10 day cooling period per the contract.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

redscare posted:

A more accurate representation:

Not even.

Voting for either party you still have the same corporate lobbyists loving citizens by proxy via politician.

This is why people wrapped up in identity politics are loving stupid.

They don't even feel it when they get rear end raped because MY PARTY is the PUREST AND THE OTHER IS THE DEVIL YES YES YES IT IS. :catholic:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Helical Nightmares posted:

Not even.

Voting for either party you still have the same corporate lobbyists loving citizens by proxy via politician.

This is why people wrapped up in identity politics are loving stupid.

They don't even feel it when they get rear end raped because MY PARTY is the PUREST AND THE OTHER IS THE DEVIL YES YES YES IT IS. :catholic:

Ya but at least the democrats will let me buy weed with my meager slave wage while assfucking me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
who is more orange: her, or Boehner

• Locked thread