Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he

o_o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

if you just get yourself sick by rolling in dirt or kissing a girl then you dont even have to eat the yogurt

Matoi Ryuko

Anxiously awaiting gurt to post in this thread.

i am he

mmm *eating monsters* yum!

Senior Management

i eat the yogurt

:jerry:

alnilam

this milk's gone bad! ....... *eats the milk with a spoon*
- someone, centuries ago

Manifisto

eating this spoonful of yogurt is an act of war, in which I send an army of billions charging into a battlefield of uncounted trillions. molars to left of them, canines to right of them, boldly they ride and well, into the jaws of hell. their tiny acts of heroism, betrayal, sacrifice and triumph go unmarked and unremarked but for an occasional mighty flatulent trumpet that sounds their passing. yum!

ty nesamdoom!

i am he

old people were satisfied with burying a bunch of dirty grain in the ground and drinking it once it smelled bad enough but millenials upped the ante when they started eating the stuff that lives inside dead people and saying its lit.

ron color

i am he posted:

old people were satisfied with burying a bunch of dirty grain in the ground and drinking it once it smelled bad enough but millenials upped the ante when they started eating the stuff that lives inside dead people and saying its lit.

cuntman.net

yogurt is like ice cream but bad

cuntman.net

you know the saying "i scream you scream we all scream for ice cream" you cant say that with yogurt it doesnt even rhyme

FluffieDuckie

TWIST FIST posted:

you know the saying "i scream you scream we all scream for ice cream" you cant say that with yogurt it doesnt even rhyme

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

TWIST FIST posted:

don't bogart that yogurt

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

Qwerinty posted:

don't bogart that yogurt

Matoi Ryuko

I hurt for yogurt?

posting smiling
yogurt fans speak of culture, but where in the western canon do you find people licking the garbage looking for bugs? when oliver twist was hungry he waited in line for a bowl of gruel and he was polite about it.

Piso Mojado

mmmm. a gelatinous mass of bacteria filled, spoiled milk. ill take two bowls please!

City of Glompton

I love rotten stuff.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

City of Glompton

it's great because it means someone else (bacteria) is doing part of the work (digestion) for free.

City of Glompton

heaven help us if they ever figure it out and form a union.

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
Maybe you just have the wrong kind of gurt

DeepQantas

Yogurt is like the mildest food there is. I can't imagine hating it even if it was blueberry and you wanted banana.

Afro Doug

i dont like yogurt a whole lot, but i love sauerkraut

Scaly Haylie

i don't like sauerkraut a whole lot, but i love sourdough

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
yogurt in german is "joghurt" :3:

cuntman.net

yogurt was invented by a really slow eater whos ice cream always melted before he could finish it and then he sold it to get rid of it because its loving gross

Scaly Haylie

TWIST FIST posted:

yogurt was invented by a really slow eater whos ice cream always melted before he could finish it and then he sold it to get rid of it because its loving gross

nice av

cuntman.net

thanks i won it from some adtrw contest thing

fuck. marry. t-rex

It's lit.

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
*man sneezes in glass of milk*

I'm not drinking that!

...yet. :smuggo:

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
yogurt is a gateway superfood that leads to kombucha consumption

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Scaly Haylie

mister magpie posted:

*man sneezes in glass of milk*

I'm not drinking that!

...yet. :smuggo:

DeepQantas

How do you greet someone that flees fresh yogurt?

DeepQantas

Yo Kurt Russell

(in Escape from new yogurt)

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
yoghurt

treasure bear

:agreed:

Senior Management

you can freeze the yogurt. You can add fruit, granola, candy, bears, or really whatever you want. If you think about it Yogurt is liquid pizza. It is a canvas one which you paint a work of food art.

:jerry:

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Lmbo if you don't eat yogurt plain.

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Yogurt by itself is the greatest food ever devised by mankind.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
middle eastern food has some really neat and creative uses for yogurt in savory dishes

• Locked thread