Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Willninho
Aug 14, 2007
Tag teams are only 2 people right for this purpose not 6 men or vague units? Because I feel bad I can't vote AJ and the Bucks for anything this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Willninho posted:

Tag teams are only 2 people right for this purpose not 6 men or vague units? Because I feel bad I can't vote AJ and the Bucks for anything this year.

New Day can win it freebirds style i think

Doo-Wop Duodenum posted:

I forgot to put the Tenryu show as one if my shows of the year

drat it, same.

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

It's a Goog Day, yes it is!

Willninho posted:

I'd accept a vote for "The Bullet Club" in Best Tag Team. Maybe next year we'll change that to "Best Tag Team or Stable."

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

The Goog posted:

I'd accept a vote for "The Bullet Club" in Best Tag Team. Maybe next year we'll change that to "Best Tag Team or Stable."

I think those could easily be separate categories.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

you vote stables for best gimmick

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

, which we don't have. Note to self: Make that a poll when you post the results.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i vote for Dalton Castle

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

The Goog posted:

You mean Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson right?

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

KungFu Grip posted:

You mean Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson right?

Uh no he means the tag team that holds titles in the bullet Club, The Young... Buuuuuuuucks!

E: well they're The Elite now but whatever

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

oatgan posted:

i vote for Dalton Castle
NXT Paul - Wrestling savior and impotent EVP of Creative.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I Before E posted:

Uh no he means the tag team that holds titles in the bullet Club, The Young... Buuuuuuuucks!

E: well they're The Elite now but whatever

they're still the bullet club "the elite" is just a trademark they can register to sell t-shirts and get a cut because they don't get one for Bullet Club

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Naito was my vote for best gimmick in the WON awards. The heel turn completely revitalized him and I think he could actually be pushed to top champion level now.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

best feud for 2016 is Rovert vs Da Meltz, calling it right now

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
I totally forgot about Paul Heyman and I feel like the voting for a lot of the categories would have been easier if I had.

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

GenericMartini posted:

I totally forgot about Paul Heyman and I feel like the voting for a lot of the categories would have been easier if I had.

Best Non-Wrestler is one category, and everything else is for wrestlers :colbert:

This is now how people have voted.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

The Goog posted:

Best Non-Wrestler is one category, and everything else is for wrestlers :colbert:

This is now how people have voted.

Gedo get nominated in best non-wrestling role constantly for observer.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
lets go yamadoi

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

There's one week to go until ballots close, and a lot of them are really tight still. One major award is even currently being decided by the second tiebreaker. If you haven't voted, vote now!

Discount Trombones
Jan 22, 2014
I have a lot of bad opinions and am glad they made the deadline.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

I eleventh housed my poo poo, so I hope I didn't forget anything. Thankfully I know to just vote Shibata for all the good stuff.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

It's almost over!!!

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

HulkaMatt posted:

It's almost over!!!

And now voting is CLOSED.

Results in a bit!

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

The Goog just autobanned in his post and i can't stop laughing.

I love you goog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

HulkaMatt posted:

The Goog just autobanned in his post and i can't stop laughing.

I love you goog.

Congratulations, he hooged himself

• Locked thread