Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

TPSDude posted:

I heard Lewis has a barracks where the bathrooms are not joined to the rooms and you gotta walk down the building to get to the; for a floor with 40 dudes on it only 6 shower stalls/toilets. Any confirm/deny that?
Yes, 3rd brigade, and probably 4th brigade when it still existed.

e: I guess it's been reflagged as 1 SBCT, and 5th is now 2nd again. Weird.

Naked Bear fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Jan 11, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

TPSDude posted:

You guys ever run into swingers on your post?
Not swingers, no, but I've definitely been hit on by some fugly, presumably enlisted, wives.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

holocaust bloopers posted:

I made friends with a girl in one of my college classes. She looks part Asian. Really cute girl. We were making small talk when I asked what her Christmas plans were. She told me that she was looking forward to flying back to California to see her mom and dad. I asked what her dad did.

"Retired from the Navy. He was on submarines. Met my mom on a cruise."

And I laaaaaaauuuuuuughed.
So did you tell her?

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

"Not that I know of."

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

AkrisD posted:

My wife got caught up in an online Mean Girls-like "burn book," 2 months after trying to get some extra support from the spouse groups while I was gone. Unfortunately, I've been keeping her away from the spouse groups my entire enlistment and she wasn't expecting it. All she had to go on was rumors and here-say. They sure went above and beyond to confirm our expectations of about a 10:1 ratio of insane to okay. I've wanted to post screen grabs so bad but there's just too much identifying info. These bitches get real personal. Seriously some of the worst people I have ever experienced.
Anonymously email them all to the entire battalion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

• Locked thread