Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Now, that's a different case. Showing a brilliant strategic mind from a young age, Davey P. occupied the homely daughter of high brass, setting himself up to eventually reach rank and income level sufficient for even a goofy looking motherfucker like him to score some non-bridge troll brass chaser.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

ded posted:

On my boat all of the married officers had smoking hot wives and all of the enlisted guys had wives that cheated on them for the most part.

It's true.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

MurderBot posted:

I never saw this happen because I was in the guard, but I know that about 90% of all the married dudes who were nobles in my unit had wives/GF's that were, at minimum a 6.5/10. The ugliest was still easily boner-able and mainly just had an ugly grill but a nice set of hooters and a rockin bod.

What happens when the disgusting peasants gain a high enough KDR on Call of Duty IRL and prestige to Officer status? Does the wife get kidnapped during OCS by a bunch of gay dudes that put them on a strict diet, complete make-over and clothing revamp? Or do they just pick up a new wife when they check out of OCS? I wasn't in long enough to actually watch something like this happen, and all of the officers I knew were either straight outta college with no prior service or single with smoking hot girlfriends.

From what I've seen, the wife gets hidden away until retirement.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

MurderBot posted:

Edit: that explains it.. they stay in hiding.

Yeah, it gets really awkward when we're all at some social event and some mustang we've known for a while shows up and your first thought is "dude your mom is looking pretty gnarly"

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

MullardEL34 posted:

Time is not on your side.

That was one goofy looking couple.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Edgar posted:

I asked my dad about military spouses. He told me when the colonel's wife is having tea, all the other officer's wives have to go.

I'm glad I didn't care about rear end kissing because even if I asked my wife she wouldn't have done that kind of bullshit.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Panfilo posted:

So the male milspouses are either brain damaged or gay? What about husbands of officers?

How rare is it for an enlisted guy to be married to a woman who is an officer?

I've known one, he enlisted while she was in college and then she went to OCS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

iyaayas01 posted:

Asian American Female Employment Service

So I guess AAFES = Korean and NEX = Filipina?

• Locked thread