Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Hang on, I'm gonna need to really toke up to take this one on.

BRB, getting uncomfortably high.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Panfilo posted:

Another question: Do Dependas extend to LBGT couples/spouses? Would a lesbian spouse of a female servicemember be accepted among their herd/flock/whatever you call a group of these women?

No clue, I retired just a few years after DADT got repealed, and honestly have no idea what the LGBT integrated and tolerant and military is.

I'm certain it's gayer, but that's all things military. So :shrug:.

Also I got super baked and experienced the verge of Ego death trying to get myself back into the old days, wound up falling asleep instead of feverishly typing. :ohdear: that's okay, I'm going for an imaginary 4th plateau with DXM and high dose Modafinil. The goal is to have my nervous system as alert and vigilant as possible while also simultaneously disassociating and finally pulling a finishing move on my consciousness.

I do remember the quote "good old days" and don't let anyone lie to you- there was a ton of gay dudes and chicks in the AF before DADT got axed.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Zeris posted:

DADT got repealed like 5 years ago

Yeah I retired not that long back. v:v:v

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

VikingSkull posted:

lol, my dad married my mom about 7 years after he got out, he was 29 she was 18. No army post, not very rich and my mom was a smoking hot blonde then. My dad was a powerlifter, though, so there's that.

My sister's mom he met and married while he was in the Army, and holy gently caress is she a creature of remarkable terror. loving enlisted.

You just described your mom as hot.

Seek therapy.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Years from now you'll recalibrate and realize they weren't hot, trust me. I hosed all the Intel wives I could.

I'm not proud of what the drag net caught either.

That was back in old Uncle Shims drinking days so I was also seriously not safe to operate heavy machinery like an Intel wife.

Like driving a fork lift on ketamine with three flat tires and the controls reversed. Was just happy to finish.

~memories~

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

iyaayas01 posted:

Shim

do you see this

do you see???

I do now lol.

Oh man, the swingers. There's more than you would otherwise think, and they're as attractive as you might imagine.

So so many unsymmetrical tits, and bad teeth.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

VikingSkull posted:

that's prolly true huh

weed counts as therapy right

:hf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Handsome Ralph posted:

Counter point:

Yeah they met when he was a cadet at WP, but close enough.

Goddamn Patreus literally hosed one of the founding fathers.

• Locked thread