Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
Generally if they make a point to mention they are mil-spouses, then they sure as he'll are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Panfilo posted:

Another question: Do Dependas extend to LBGT couples/spouses? Would a lesbian spouse of a female servicemember be accepted among their herd/flock/whatever you call a group of these women?

Probably not. Most of the spouses I've seen are super "Christian" when it comes to hating on gays but no when it comes to sleeping with everything nearby.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Zeris posted:

DADT got repealed like 5 years ago

That might have been the last time Shim has been with us in this reality.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

buttplug posted:

*checks bank account* man I'm glad I've never been married.

Wife is going to school full time and not working. We're still drowning in positive cash flow.

Are we doing it wrong?

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

go3 posted:

kid is almost done with college

So are you preparing his room for him to move back in? Or is there a basement apartment ready?

• Locked thread