Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Strip away the uniform and service for a moment and just imagine the type of person willing to marry a military service member

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

NSFW

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

go3 posted:

HIS BOOTS
HER FLIP FLOPS
A PERFECT MATCH

I remember when they came out with those stupid loving shoes that supposedly helped you burn calories while walking, and all the dependas were jawjacking about them endlessly.

OP you have triggered me

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Stultus Maximus posted:

Now, that's a different case. Showing a brilliant strategic mind from a young age, Davey P. occupied the homely daughter of high brass, setting himself up to eventually reach rank and income level sufficient for even a goofy looking motherfucker like him to score some non-bridge troll brass chaser.

Even the brilliantest minds can't operate properly on a deployment-long dry spell and a personal biographer following you around to finish her book titled "All In".

It sort of reminds me of my old S3, a major who would dip like a fiend for 12-month deployments and quit cold turkey before the planeride home. I asked him how it was humanly possible and he calmly explained it was far, far less stressful than what his wife would do if she found out he dipped.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Baronjutter posted:

The problem isn't the high rate of divorce or pathetic gross relationships, it's them killing their spouse / selves in alarming numbers.

Suicide and domestic violence deserve their own conversation, but unhealthy relationships and divorce are a muuuuuch more pervasive, if less grave, problem.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

DADT got repealed like 5 years ago

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Panfilo posted:

New thread title! :D

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Army Mormon wives are the most horrid thing on this planet. The Mormon men are usually put together and confident, if dorky, dudes who are obviously weird in an innocent but kinda creepy way, as is the Mormon tradition. But the women, however the hell they are assigned in those fancy underwear ceremonies, it just blows my mind. The women are ogres, and not in a gross slobby way like you'd expect in a mismatch so grievous. No, the ogres wear clothes and suits and have nice hair and hobbies like knitting and golf. I will never understand the Mormons. Really funny though, usually, and all secret perverts. One Mormon I worked for also named his kids after the Star Wars extended universe (stories from novels that have since been branded non-official when Disney bought in) children Jacen and Jaina (kids of Han Solo and Leia). And he was an apache pilot to boot. He never got any of my jokes.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Naked Bear posted:

Anonymously email them all to the entire battalion.

Yeah, leak that poo poo, hilarity always ensues. Watch the command climate meltdown and a host of new command policies banning milwives from something something

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

I knew I had done the military wrong when, after I got out, an air force O-4 in a flight suit was checking into the same hotel as me. In Hawaii. He was on TDY and he had a patch identifying him as an F-16 pilot and his wife was, uh, really hot

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

MurderBot posted:

What's the most dependa job that a wife can get? If I get to TBS I was hoping she'd get a job doing something like cashier at AAFES or, if she's lucky, some kind of secretary job at DEERS or whatnot.

note: this will be in addition of her FRG presidency

Starbucks on post, bonus points if her spouse is an officer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

iyaayas01 posted:

nah AAFES is mostly Filipina too...most of the juicies in Korea are Filipina "entertainers"

There's some Koreans and Japanese from the "actually met a normal lady off base and married her" crowd, but the vast majority are Filipina because they met in a juice bar, the servicemember "bought out her contract" engaged in human trafficking and now he's supporting her entire family

The most honest form of love tbh

• Locked thread