Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH posted:

Hang on, I'm gonna need to really toke up to take this one on.

BRB, getting uncomfortably high.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Zeris posted:

Army Mormon wives are the most horrid thing on this planet. The Mormon men are usually put together and confident, if dorky, dudes who are obviously weird in an innocent but kinda creepy way, as is the Mormon tradition. But the women, however the hell they are assigned in those fancy underwear ceremonies, it just blows my mind. The women are ogres, and not in a gross slobby way like you'd expect in a mismatch so grievous. No, the ogres wear clothes and suits and have nice hair and hobbies like knitting and golf. I will never understand the Mormons. Really funny though, usually, and all secret perverts. One Mormon I worked for also named his kids after the Star Wars extended universe (stories from novels that have since been branded non-official when Disney bought in) children Jacen and Jaina (kids of Han Solo and Leia). And he was an apache pilot to boot. He never got any of my jokes.

realtalk based on my small experience /wrt banging mormons they are dtf

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

canyoneer posted:

In the Air Force, there's a hierarchy between officer spouses too besides rank: pilot or not a pilot.
Pilot wives hang out only with each other.

tbf pilot wives are like the hall of famer major league player in the dependa games

e-1 wives are like little leaguers

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Syrian Lannister posted:

NBC section heads in my reserve unit were a married 0-3 and a e-8.

we had a guard e-7 married to a guard o-4

they were weird

• Locked thread