Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
A ballcap usually looks good to me.

(I also constantly wear one, so maybe I'm biased)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Also, please don't be the guy who wears a hat indoors, like most baseball cap wearers.

I only wore mine inside when I worked construction and we were working inside a customer's house. It was mostly for a sweatband, since that was a hard, hot, sweaty job.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

That camera looks pretty nice, though.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

A guy I work with just told me that the Caucasian race will be gone by 2040. He and I are a "dying breed".

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Stringbean posted:

Another time, different subject. A girl comes up and asks CoWork "Do Lions eat Zebras?"

CoWork: "No, not at all. How could they?"
Wife: "What? Of course they do."
CoWork: "No. Way. But Zebras are bigger then them, how could they eat something bigger then themselves?"
Wife: :stonklol:

Well, I suppose a zebra could kick the poo poo out of a lion and not be eaten, and the coworker meant that zebras were bigger and stronger, maybe faster, and--Hell, I don't know.

I've got the unfortunate habit of hearing stupid poo poo and then trying to figure out the person's mental process when they say stupid poo poo and it never works out.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

If you keep backpedaling, you're going to end up posting on the previous page.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Had a customer today telling me how the Patriot Act is allowing FEMA, the CIA, NSA, and other government agencies to run test drills for domestic terrorism, which explains the rash of public shootings, and proves that Sandy Hook was a fake, which the media covered up.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Oh, that guy came back today, bought his lovely cigarettes and started telling me about YouTube personalities that were doing comprehensive rundowns of these events.

I suddenly had to go stock the cooler instead of listening.

To add a layer of oddness here, he's pro-Hilary and thinks Trump is a shitheel, and he claims to hate Fox News.

Leave has a new favorite as of 23:12 on Aug 21, 2016

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

When Harambe died.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

What kind of lame rear end in a top hat drinks beer with a straw?

• Locked thread