Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

But for real MeUndies are great and as an underwear evangelist in my personal life I found it hilarious when I started listening this year that they are the same way I am when describing ball cloth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I hiked the Appalachian Trail which is where I started listening to TAZ and MBMBAM and went to Europe for 3 months. 2017 been pretty good.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpWbQgc8b-0

Holding a poo poo ton of mics on the red carpet suddenly makes a lot more sense

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

This last ep was pretty solid. Fancy hot dogs had me rolling.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Poor Miserable Gurgi posted:

It's also meant to be viewed from below, so the upper body has progressively bigger proportions to make it look more natural from the correct angle. Michaelangelo was insane.

The Vatican has some similar proportion fuckery going on. Inside its designed to feel and look smaller than it really is. It’s pretty ridiculous.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

The women’s bathroom at the museum had some good hot takes. Women stall graffiti is just as brutal as ours.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I look forward to the Al Roker guestpert episode

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

This story reminds me of the infamous razer meltdown of CES on these very forums for some reason

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

My brother went to the Houston show and said it was alright. Didn’t hear of any woefully bad questions.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I wonder if the boys could pull off an extreme restraints episode similar to totinos

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

This weeks transition to the money zone was so good.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

It's not a good apology.

I have literally never seen a public figure make a "good" public apology in the eyes of anyone so what exactly makes a good apology?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Justin is particularly giggly on today’s episode and I love it.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

New format for questions is so much better

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Sad Griffin was the best.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I appreciated Justin’s double take on Travis saying take the bottom Jenga blocks because you get the sense that he wasn’t quite sure if he was serious or not

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

The Houston show that they begged for people to go to has also disappeared into the ether

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

How have you people never heard of any of those terms for a good song? Hell even griffin has talked about bangers and hot tracks before. The ad is perfectly clear.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Jesus that hair

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Inzombiac posted:

I liked the flashbacks where they were placed. What I don't like is Griff taking every opportunity to basically monologue.

He's a good writer and shoukd maybe expend some of that energy writing a book or radio play.

Speaking of Griffin writing did anyone read his short story from that Star Wars book?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

You could hear the anxiety in his voice when Griffin put him on the spot but it turned out so good

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

inferis posted:

Seems unlikely after all the anger around the graphic novel; he made a transphobic post on Instagram and then doubled down recently on twitter.

What’s the anger with the comic?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

um excuse me posted:

The thing is these food boxes aren't actually anything worth while. You can learn these unique recipes with a little effort. The increase in cost is not worth the effort. Google is free. Stop being lazy and learn to cook properly. Those boxes don't teach you how to substitute ingredients to meet a dietary need, preference, or ingredient availability. They don't tell you how to cook to taste or how regional pallettes effect recipes. Most of all they don't teach you how to budget groceries, when ingredients are in season, fresh, and cheap. They don't tell you how to get better qualities of ingredients like finding meat further up the supply chain, before they sit in vacuum packs. Those services do not teach you how to cook.

You can get the recipes directly from their site so it is entirely laziness

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

RandomFerret posted:

I said "no wait, THAT's Griffin" no fewer than three times while watching that clip.

:same:

Just got to get the rest of the boys to do some voice acting appearances to shed that stunt casting stink

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Finally made it to the switcheroo MBMBAM and it’s so bad. These people are no fun. Though they did have some good stories from Halloween in their youth.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Grif is over 30 why does he still say it

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

It'll eventually pass, like how Justin doesn't do the Chilean miners bit anymore.

I really expected something similar with the cave kids

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I would love a show with none of the hits. The crowd would still scream though

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Wasn’t there a time the crowd went nuts for a completely new non character as if they were someone they knew?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

they were p big into bdsm so yea probs

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

You can actually like things even if the person is revealed to be a poo poo head after the fact. Kevin Spacey still is a good actor and has good films.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Yea Travis goes for the typical wacky and low hanging fruit which is fine but it isn’t always the funniest. You can hear griffin and Justin sigh when he tries to get his quip in.

My favorite Travis bit I just recently heard was his response to griffin saying along the lines of “oh no. no one should be doing an inward snare!”

Griffin died.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Just binged through the McElroys will be in Trolls 2 and it is probably my favorite examples of how endearing the brothers can be. I’m sure each is pleasant to talk to on an individual basis but something really comes out between them all when you talk to them as a group.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I appreciated Travis calling out Justin on what “his thing” is because I hear that all the time from people and no one ever explains.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Was with Justin on the ending. Should have been a good way to get rid of the sword

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

That is very good

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

PMush Perfect posted:

Can someone explain whatever the Twitter drama is about Travis doing the #BelieveSurvivors thing wrong somehow?

Saw this

quote:

A number of celebrities and people of status, namely women, have been posting selfies or videos and affirming in the captions that they believe and stand with survivors. I assume he had the same intent here.

Travis posted a selfie and had the hashtag. People mad I guess

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

PMush Perfect posted:

Nah, I follow(ed, past tense) a couple people who said this was the line that got crossed that finally made them unfollow him/whatever.

In hindsight, that probably says more about me and the people I followback than about the situation. I really need to just make a new one where I scream into the void less.

Lmao what a bunch of morons.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I think Merle’s incompetence as a cleric was a master stroke of character building. Obviously in Amnesty Clint is very capable of thinking on the fly and using absurd or clever ways to go about a situation. Clint is a good dad and seems like a fun guy to have play in your campaigns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I wouldn’t be opposed to a new set of characters doing goofy one offs via live shows. I haven’t heard the TAZ: Nights but I’ve always heard good things.