Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
This game is w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-WICKED SIKK and good as h*ck. Do the Ninja chapter first because I want to see somebody try to explain the intricacies of that chapter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Robindaybird posted:

How bad was the last LP?

Let's go cavemen, ended up getting stuck in one section and couldn't progress.

It's the skeleton in my closet.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

idonotlikepeas posted:

Cowboy: Curtis. That one's a little bit more obscure, I guess.

"the curtis kid"

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
The strangest thing about Captain Square is that if you beat it all the way through in the intro when Kirk is playing it, he exclaims "No way! You beat my high score!"

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Yapping Eevee posted:

True, but I'm sure some crazy person has tried to do it legit.

Tried to?

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Yapping Eevee posted:

It’s kind of cute that Kato actually forgot Cube was a robot for a minute there.

Well, of course. Cube is well-versed in HUMANISM.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Li is the only choice ever worth choosing.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

darealkooky posted:

I'm voting for Yuan because picking a character just because she's the only girl is dumb as hell.

Well that's not the only reason she's my favorite, anyway.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
You actually unlock the same weapon as a reward for stealth play.

edit: oh ok

Kinu Nishimura fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Feb 18, 2016

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

EclecticTastes posted:

Note: The "This's Awesome" (originally translated as "Surprised Guy", so basically the name of the item is just the shocked reaction it elicits, apparently) doesn't just have the (slightly) highest defense of all footwear in the chapter, it also makes you absorb every special tile, making it incredibly useful in this chapter, in particular, as it has the most tile manipulation by a fair margin. Normally, you'll only absorb water tiles, thanks to the Suijin's Tabi, the other candidate for best shoes due to their +8 Speed.

what the hell is this item and why have i never heard of it. what the gently caress

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Congratulations!

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Carbon dioxide posted:

I just googled it. Apparently Brando is something from some kind of anime?

Why are you reading this thread and not fixing your lack of having experienced Jojo's Bizarre Adventure?

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
I mean, your loss :shrug:

the brando name thing was really stupid tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Actually, since the Dungeon of Technique is the same for all three Kung Fu people, the rocks only break from the Master's techniques, so that's 8 instead of 16. Still a pain, but less so.

• Locked thread