Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Finally caught up to the thread, and the episodes.

Mary is the best and I hope she joins the party permanently. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Yes, she's exactly who they need right now.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Dangerous Person posted:

It would be cool if Ranta died
Yeah, there's enough conflict and drama without his constant obnoxiousness. Hopefully something tears off his empty head or he has some character development very soon. He is really lowering my enjoyment of this series. :(

Poil fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Feb 14, 2016

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

That video is slightly more dignified.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Well, that wasn't completely unexpected. I really question the wisdom of sneaking down several levels if they have such a huge risk of aggroing the whole freaking instance dungeon so easily. Morons.

The undead were pretty cool though and gave some nice closure. :)

Superstring posted:

To hell with that! Go home everybody! Hire something useful, like another warrior. Someone that doesn't cause inter-party conflict!
I... kinda wouldn't miss him either. They should pick up a paladin or something that can provide secondary healing instead.

Poil fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Mar 20, 2016

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

A big flaming stink posted:

Ranta did nothing wrong.
Besides being an unlikable jerk and toxic most of the time, no he did nothing wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Another con

This is <character name>'s new ability <ability name>. It does X. Over and over and over. It get why, but there was just too much of it and felt kinda awkward.

• Locked thread