Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Gyra_Solune posted:

oh poo poo is healer dude really going to die

and right when i was about to ship him and the thief guy

i truly have lost all ability to ship straight couples

Thief mc is totally in love with the healer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
RIP chill leader dude who has his poo poo together

I think I called his death from ep 2, didn't make it any easier.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Mary's just way overlevelled for the content, and only chumping on goblins because it's a way to survive with minimal risk of permadeath.

Shame that the production this episode seemed to be falling apart, lots of low quality scenes, lots of low quality close-ups.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
I also appreciate the parallels between Manato and Mary: both made the same mistake, and suffered for it.

MonsterEnvy posted:

Moving up from Goblins to Kobolds is something that can happen.

The gang isn't going to even come close to facing off against those mobs, considering they barely win against gobs with an advantage in numbers.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
the production quality is back, baby!

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
You know, Haru really lacks the personality for either a thief, or a leader. There is no way he could keep up with Yume. He gets along way better with Mary.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Clarste posted:

It's a LN, so it's a harem by default until proven otherwise. Likewise, Ranta presumptively exists simply to make Haruhiro seem charming and attractive in comparison. I did like the fact that their class-roles made Yume and Haruhiro naturally spend more time alone together though.

If that were the case, they wouldn't have made Manato and Moguzo such rad dudes

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
if thats the colour of your poo poo, you should see a doctor also you should stop making gaming youtube videos with a british accent

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Every now and then a magic portal disgorges a bunch of dead japanese teenagers, and the town/government pays them to go out and murder their local enemies. There are always more where they came from, and some of them are pretty good at the job. That way, the townspeople can focus on defences (and tooling around and ever getting around to actually retaking those territories).

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
In that case, Lifeless King would sound cooler.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
I want more dates between Haru and Mary.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Phobophilia posted:

I want more dates between Haru Shihoru and Mary Yume.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
also more delicious moguzo food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Yume, Moguzo, and Shihoru strike me as people with little confidence in their own decisions, and really need someone else to take charge. They might do well as the last resort, but Haru taking the initiative was a huge weight off their chests.

• Locked thread