Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Healer imo, ranger/hunter/archer if not healer :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

a kitten posted:

Where is fat frog?

p.s. please find fat frog.

http://webm.land/media/GH3e.webm

:kimchi:

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

dogsicle posted:

Moguzo should just reclass, he'd be a lovely healtank :3:

:yeah:

I hope Yume gets better with her bow and Haruhiro does more sneaky stuff, I like those lighter classes generally

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Reds posted:

The heck are you talking about, the animation is great. The action is consistently fluid, the characters are expressive and don't just stand around like statues all the time, and so on.

Note: I have not watched Shin Sekai Yori, but I'm going to assume that it has a low budget based on that.

SSY didn't seem low budget but I don't really know about that stuff sooo

I do know it was gorgeous and you should watch it!

e. aww I liked all the lingering shots, although some more distinct faces would have been nice

Knorth fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Feb 3, 2016

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

a kitten posted:

Those things are fierce, so that's a good idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBxn56l9WcU

:kimchi: Wanna party up with that angry frog

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Clarste posted:

Could we tone down the "actually, in the LN..." posts unless people specifically ask about the LN? That's the kind of thing that ruins threads.

I was just about to try to derail this LN stuff/backseat gaming conversation with some cute fat frog fanart :) but the closest thing I could find was a Yume + some butterflies piece

:3:

Knorth fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Feb 3, 2016

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
That episode was good and cool! Glad they're becoming friends with Mary and coming together as a group more :) Another shot of Fat Frog is always appreciated too! All these characters are really cute, even Ranta when he's not being obnoxious

This show is really pretty :stwoon: I hope the end is good because so far I wouldn't mind rewatching a bluray release to see if they touch up some of the animation stuff

Ka0 posted:

I'm glad that the hunter girl has gotten better with her bow and arrow.

:yeah:

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

:3:

That was a cool episode, really surprised and tense when the trap happened! Looking forward to some gorgeous winter watercolours

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
:ohdear: Tense episode all round. I hope these cute rpg babies will be alright...

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Yeah, I'm glad they showed that he does care about his friends, even if he has to be dragged kicking and screaming into admitting it. And that they didn't run too hard into his pervy-ness

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Grimgar was best when it was chill and not much was happening.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Piell posted:

There's a difference between "chill and not much is happening" and "we're just going to pan over literally nothing happening while a song plays."

Those parts were really good though

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

ninjewtsu posted:

Ranta seems like he understands people fairly well. He just doesn't really care.

He has a lot more insight on haruhiro than haruhiro himself does

A most important quality for a leader to have?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

ninjewtsu posted:

i wasn't saying he'd be a good leader :v:

/shrug. In practice, not understanding and not caring to understand are the same thing

e. and nah, not arguing about this lol

Knorth fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Apr 19, 2016

• Locked thread