Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I love this so far. Chill most of the time, real intense when it wants to be. Our protagonists are so woefully unsuited for the adventuring life.

Like most "trapped in a RPG/fantasy world" stories, I find I care little as to the why, and just want them to deal with the consequences as best they're able.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Easy rear end av there.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
darkgray still has his.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I love this show, all our doofus party members, and also all the derpy animals that hang around them.

X X X X

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

I :love: fat frog

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Agronox posted:

we'll probably see her more often as she levels up and learns better spells

hosed up

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I love the backgrounds and personality of the main characters' expressions and body language too much to care overly much about the unfortunate aspects of the animation. It's a pretty show even though it's not well animated.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Grimgar was best when it was chill and not much was happening.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Piell posted:

There's a difference between "chill and not much is happening" and "we're just going to pan over literally nothing happening while a song plays."

The backgrounds were gorgeous, and I never really minded a chance to appreciate them while a nice song played.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

ninjewtsu posted:

The next season of grimgar will be nothing but various characters going out on dates with each other.

That's pretty much what I want tbh. Maybe also some home improvement for their picturesque yet rundown boarding house. They can make friends with/date the gobs, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
oh, and more of the adorable hate-filled demon

• Locked thread