Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I bought the GBA one on VC, uhh I think More Friends of Harvest Town or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ive only played the snes harvest moon but hell, i enjoyed it

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Wormskull posted:

I bought the GBA one on VC, uhh I think More Friends of Harvest Town or whatever.

Mineral Town

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Harvest Moon owns and my love for it is a big part of why I like Minecraft [Heavily Modded]. It can be the chillest. I'm sorry In Training that you fell for the horrible trap that is this name mess. If you want to get an N64 Harvest Moon with GBA's Friends of Mineral Town content, then get Back to Nature for PSOne. The best of both worlds. It's on PSN for cheap and I love playing it on my Vita.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Sorry for keeping the Harvest Moon derail going, Wormskull, but I just love that poo poo too much without saying anything. Now *clasps hands* when are we going to get a Heavily Modded Minecraft Imp Zone Server?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

What is up with the name stuff? Why are there two concurrent Harvest Moon series now under different names

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

In Training posted:

What is up with the name stuff? Why are there two concurrent Harvest Moon series now under different names

it's an intellectual property rights bullshit thing. basically the american company that localised the game actually owns the rights to the title 'Harvest Moon' in the US. the Japanese developer doesn't. the Japanese developer underwent a lot of corporate changes and merging and poo poo, which (I think) messed up the publishing deal in the US because they wanted to use their own US branch for localizing. that means that another company than the actual Harvest Moon developer owns the rights to Harvest Moon in the US, and those guys decided to just make their own games instead of localizing. the Harvest Moon series is still titled the same in Japan but are now released as Story of Seasons in the west. I think this is a drat shame because Harvest Moon is a title I really like.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Wormskull posted:

Bacon's done* sorry.

Bacon's done.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Alright I'm thinking if I don't play mario or Dragon Doge tonight, I'll start the challenge.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

At the end of his broadcast he put a redwood door up against a smeltery controller and then tweeted a screenshot of it saying, "Is this supposed to increase the fuel efficiency of a smeltery?" and is now going to spend the rest of the week not explicitly saying it does that but letting people think that's what it does. He said it's like the time he made a walrus on accident and just put it near his magical crops and made the entire minecraft community think Walruses speed up crop growth to the point that the developer of the mod had in a changelog that they fixed the bug where walruses sped up crop growth.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Would people even watch me play this. I probably wouldn't use a mic since I'm watching big daddy bacon.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm going to quickly see if there's a way to capture only the mic and game audio.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

What seed should I use for my world.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I used PIZZAMAN.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
There should be a "standard" seed that everyone uses all the time so people can share where to find cool stuff etc

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well if you want to play with me that way then just use PIZZAMAN.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Cripes, expert mode ain't messing around... Can't even make a drat sword.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I already failed in the vegan lifestyle because I got wool from a sheep. Crap...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Plus I won't be able to get a hang glider veganly.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I have to role play as someone who after making a bed out of a sheep started listening to crass and the subhumans a lot and then became a vegan.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

I have to role play as someone who after making a bed out of a sheep started listening to crass and the subhumans a lot and then became a vegan.

Lmfao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Even Morrissey has to sleep in a bed

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I already failed in the vegan lifestyle because I got wool from a sheep. Crap...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i15OPuFvmA&t=68s

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the lamb industry is so powerful here...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm actually on a Outback biome bordered by a savannah and a desert...

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Wormskull posted:

Doesnt use a crook to harvest silkworms for string in order to make wool. Christ

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This doesn't have Ex Nihilo in it.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Wormskull posted:

This doesn't have Ex Nihilo in it.

Complaint withdrawn.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In expert mode you need approximately 20 iron total to make a bucket.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm starting a tiny cotton crop plot but I don't even know if I'll be able to synthesize wood out of that. Does killing zombies count as vegan.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wool*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh hellllll yeah.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I found some flowers in the desert that give off a faint amount of light but I hope they don't burn my area down if their near green poo poo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There's a bunch of hobgoblins in this outback standing contemplatively on top of mounds of dirt and looking at the sunset.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Good news everyone. I found a sand temple thing and it had plenty of vegan alternatives to taking the wool off of sheep as part of it's decorations, and it had a bunch of loot things I got essentially for free since I avoided a trap.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Made a vegan sleeping bag and now I can explore more. :sugartits:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Whoa, I just moused over a horse and it told me what Jump Strength it had and there's a range of them from 0.803 to 0.878 that I seen so far. :staredog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Saw one with 0.625... lmfao... That horse doesn't even deserve to be buried underground in ultra hardcore PVP.

• Locked thread