Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
gwyn said he was gonna cum bk l8r n post, its l8r & hes not here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.

ew gross

id vote u for that but im already voting u

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

bowmore posted:

CAN'T VOTE FOR ME, I'M CONFIRED TOWN, THE LEGEND, NO JABRONI

wat

r u rly

link me 2 da post where ur confirmed twn

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

##vote gwyn mayb dis will get him in2 da thred

took da pics rite outta my brainz

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

gwyns not even voting

silly gwyn

also I jst checked da post counts n im sumhow ahead of beet

wat is rong wit da world. I am sus on all of u

every1 shuld vote zets or toml so we dont get a no-lynch

##vote zets

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Beetphyxious posted:

Hey birdstrike is PRing gaspy

:cawg:

lol

tbh im :) to switch 2 toml bt wuld liek 2 look @ gwyn 2moro. i wuld push 4 a lynch on him 2nite but tht mite end in no-lynch

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Beetphyxious posted:

What's the case on toml? He seems nice.

4 me its mainly teh omgus he did on zets; also he did have a decent case 4 zets but a lot of it culd also hv been said abt TOML himself (eg using PR during da gaem when he culd of switchd 2 nrml posts)

Beetphyxious posted:

I'm going to bed now I'm killer tired. I don't like the sudden move to toml.

Not keen on the zets vote either but oh well.

Night!

atm id rather lynch gwyn but i dont think teh vote would get up in tiem.

i dont liek teh bus on toml eithr but we mite have 2 vote him 2 avd a nolynch

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

SKY COQ posted:

Jesus gently caress what is happening

a nolynch if were nt careful

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

SKY COQ posted:

##vote former speaker Harry Jenkins

u didnt bold

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

lol u deserve 2 liv just 4 dat post

gently caress it ##vote those on my left

looking @ gwyn & iajanus 2moro

if toml flips town its obv a derail on zets

COQ can u assign ur vote in votefinder b4 u go

i think ur probs talking abt toml? bt not sure

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

cum on ppl

pls dont nolynch

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

mayb theyre both scum

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

wtf guyse

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

black_tangled posted:

Cut!

Interesting point! Does anyone want to come forward as the vote fixer?

it was me

i thot he ws votn 4 TOML so i put da vote on TOML

so coq's vote was da 4th 1, mine was da 5th

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

or mine was da 4th & coqs was da 5th

probably dat 1

but da idea is dat coqs vote was countd

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

##improv

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Gwynplaine posted:

I don't have to rhyme, correct?

Yes, 'cos you are third

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Gwynplaine posted:

This one is more suss, I feel

you "feel", but are you sure?

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Gwynplaine posted:

Hold on, do you suspect my client?

I don't no what you're talkin' bout

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Gwynplaine posted:

ah, I thought you meant Bif- that took some gall

I still have no idea what's up

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Gwynplaine posted:

TOML, you think? Mith, what say you?

The nolynch was a bit suss, maybe TOML is too

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Gwynplaine posted:

My bad, I dropped the ball but I think TOML is clean

I'm happy to ##vote iajanus

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

black_tangled posted:

Get the hell away from my anus

(?)

Sorry for that bad rhyme

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Gwynplaine posted:

So ##vote Zetsubou , mate!

We're nearly at the end now

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

omg that wuz so fun guyse

took way 2 long tho

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

iajanus posted:

Returned, from soccer training, have I. A grave disturbance in the force, have I felt. A SithScum Master, I fear, walks among us. One who is highly skilled in the force. One who, their PR, truly inhabits. At those he perceives as weak, he lashes out at with his dark powers. If your minds are unguarded, his will shall be yours.

##vote Zets

Zetsubou-san posted:

##vote iajanus

omgus?

##vote zets

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Birdstrike posted:

i waf tryign to suggedt a partial rhybe like saev us or clay diavis or somethifn but went straifht up the date

lol no she hd 2 rhyme wit "iajanus"

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

lol tru

bt only 2 votes 4 iajanus b4 I switched

SKY COQ posted:

This guy literally hasn't posted since yesterday. Always lynch lurkers.

##vote Lurk More

wt abt iajanus, hes got less posts dan bowmore

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Gwynplaine posted:

I swept the banana peels off my shoulder, I decided to keep the wilted rhubarb that had fallen into my lapel pocket in place, in hopes that people would think it was intentional. I might not have trusted the freaky mime with the photographs, but there was little denying the backwards talking fella was clamming up more than pier 49 in tourist season. Heck some people hadn't even shown their face today. Doubtless they had their reasoning, and that sort of reasoning was gonna bite me in the rear end like Ted Bundy tomorrow, but I couldn't ignore it, either.

y dint u vote lst nite

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

SKY COQ posted:

Not today he hasn't. Lurk more hasn't posted today full stop. That's a huge red flag.

also tru

weve got <20 mins 2 get a lynch on SUM1

2 nolynch in a row wuld b bad

##vote bowmore 4 hs lurkn

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

hamma zets if theres no more bwmre votes

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

SKY COQ posted:

:redhammer:

I think paddock raver just did

no theres only 5

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

no bt im not scum

as 4 my scum pix, #1 atm 4 me is bowmore

i thot we n33ded 6 votes last nite lol

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

black_tangled posted:

Even though Zets effectively fingerpointed at him?

I think this may even be a 2 player mafia team... so bussing someone that early seems really questionable and definitely unnecessary.

hmm i 4got abt tht

bt scm alwys liek 2 point @ their bros at least a lil bit

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

coq was rly reluctnt 2 vote 4 zets

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

##improv

I'd like to make this game great again, by identifying all the scum and kicking them out.

TOML why the scum read on gwyn?

(is it because he failed to vote 2 days in a row?)

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

b_t, m'lady, pray tell what does your female intuition tell you about coq v gwyn?

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Those On My Left posted:

I am getting the same sort of vibe I got from him in Mario Mafia, in which he was scum

And it just makes me think "Whattsamatta you, you gottadeno respect. HEY Shaddupayaface"

I have deduced that his PR enables him to continue to post like that. He could be a lot less opaque with his writing if he wished to be. I have also observed that he freely admitted to allowing D1 to end in a no-lynch.

elementary, my dears.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

SKY COQ posted:

Croikey! Youse've gotta use one of the bloody photos from the bloody imgur album, cobber! Strewth!

http://m.imgur.com/a/DvJLo

I agree with your read on Gwyn, but then of course I'd say that.

sorry, I think I've had one too many concussions and missed that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

black_tangled posted:

##improv

My blessed Mithranderp, whose name reminds me of that holiest of gifts, Mithranmyrrh, given to our Lord and Saviour Jesus H. Christ on the blessed and joyous occasion of his birth. I have prayed and 'lo I have received an answer, blessings be upon me.

Gwyn has been tripping my holy scumdar for reasons known only to thine blessed gut.

SkyCoq, resting in the left hand of St Peter, is almost certainly that of the spawn of Satan himself, and a scummier scum I have not laid eyes upon.

Bless us oh lord for our sins in passing judgement upon those who are surely, as mortal as ourselves.

Amen.

so really it's a gamble either way?

• Locked thread