Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

commielingus posted:

why is it so difficult for people to understand the difference between ethnic cleansing/genocide and indoctrination? There is no genocide in happening in china

and lol at anyone—especially americans—calling china an imperial power

mods????????????????????????????

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Cerebral Bore posted:

also good to know that any questioning of the us narrative whatsoever is genocide denial now, extremely normal and good environment to talk politics that

when flaevius gets teh boot he can always work for bellingcat

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

mila kunis posted:

https://chinaworker.info/en/2021/03/11/26735/

are you loving kidding me, do you seriously think this crap is representative of the chinese left? this is barely differentiable from raving neocon bullshit. you're not being an "internationalist" by consuming garbage that's ramping up paranaoic propaganda about china, you're being a loyal bootlicker for the american empire. just own it

it says righ there "Chinaworker"

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

THS posted:

i think stalin did the best he could

and that’s all we can really ask from anyone, and from ourselves :)

🤗

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

bedpan posted:

In HOI4 you can make Trotsky the general secretary of communist mexico. And if you don't want him as the leader you can still get him in your cabinet.

they nerfed him ftl

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
The DSA loving rules
Just cops and sexpests all the way down

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Algund Eenboom posted:

Guess the website DSA lol

Hahahahahahah

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Lobe posted:

Meanwhile if Austin red guards or whatever had more than the low double digits members you know there'd be a sex pest there, too. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if one of them was a sex creep already

Austin red guards are like 98% fbi agents and most fbi agents are mormon so ya its a good bet

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

brotha from anatha posted:

how difficult is it to grasp that your moderation is neither desired or required by anyone who ever witnessed any of your participation in this thread, which has composed of "lol, gently caress you" and "im going to probate larry becasue he used a bad wrd". nobody wants you here, and i would be infinately more popular as a thread ik.

gently caress you and go away

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
i'll make the QCS thread! :)

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
im going to say the n word

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
i chickened out even though no one would have heard me :negative:

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
im gunna go jack off

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

yr new gurlfrand! posted:

you would mainly replace the market impulses on the industrial base with intelligently extrapolated statistical forecasts in your central distribution node in the population center, but you can’t completely ignore real life in the distribution centres either or else you risk running out of anime or toothbrushes unexpectedly as the factory planning becomes progressively disconnected from what the people need

so you dynamically peg the underlying production orders in the factory to the anticipated stock transfer orders coming from the hub, and all of this across the multi-level subset hierarchy of the product. as the distribution needs move forwards or backwards in the next months your supply plan in production adapts dynamically as the heuristic optimizer algorithms take it into account (and flag an alert for the supply planners if there’s a big issue - the principle of cybersyn was local management unless additional support is needed from central planning)

proper inventory management is an existential, critical process for any centrally planned system because at the other end you won’t peg your purchase orders to the raw material suppliers (they could be geographically situated anywhere in the world) so if the requested transfer dates slide too far forward you create a mess in production by not having the correct raw material available.

in summary, boxes of anime pillows disappearing creates chaos in the quota management system and the industrial base and will be punishable by the gulag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXJKdh1KZ0w

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Page 1196 had some good posts oh well tears in rain

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Ugh theater kids

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1389463653469065222

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
god what id give to be a fly on the wall for their self crit stuggle sessions

japanese red army speed run lets gooo

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
ive changed my mind

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

THS posted:

can someone summarize this for me im at work and cant listen to audio, and theres no way im watching this in my free time

Endurance challenge

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

e-dt posted:

not sure if this is real but it went around a while ago, it apparently is their strategy document
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P0jXrvOJabx2dSu1mE17UzgcaTMMCOMGiaddA4VrDnA/edit

Step 1 ) be stupid on purpose
step 2 ) we are now the largest left wing movement in america

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

you suck

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Centrist Committee posted:

it's the 36th anniversary of the move bombing

whatever happened to that one cop who told the truth on the stand in the aftermath of this? I assume he was terrorized to move out of state by his fellow pigs if not outright killed?

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Elephant Ambush posted:

it will never stop being hilarious that a bunch of people who claim to be :airquote: leftists :airquote: simply can't help but use and defend slurs :laugh:

you're not nearly as far left as you think you are

:cawg:

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
im so far aleft of you scum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
classic